cook books ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonnabesmall, 30 January 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all
    really want to buy a slimming world cook book and been looking on amazon and theres loads.
    just wondering if any one could reccomend some for all plans which has simple recepies and to cater for all the family.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

The 50 Free Food Feasts is a good one. Also, the Saucy Secrets book rings the changes cos it gives you loads of choice on meals to make with your chicken, beef etc... If you're doing EE, the EE cookbook is a must. My personal favourite is the One Pot Wonders book - dead easy to make and my family love everything I've done from it. Hope that helps! xxx

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have the one pot wonder book and its awesome :) making something from it right now.

5. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    thank you do you know off hand a rough price for these at group.i dont go to group so dont want to pay over the odds 4 1.the one pot wonders isnt on amazon but there is a few on ebay.

6. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I've just bought the curry feast book, looking forward to eating some recipes from that :D:D

7. hayley morgan

hayley morgan Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i just bought the extra easy cookbook 50 free food optimising recipes. only £4.95 it has loads of lovely recipes.

8. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I also highly recommend the extra easy cook book. The recipes are simple and so tasty! Another book I love is a Gordon Ramsay book called Healthy Appetite, its my absolute fave and the pages are all dog eared from using it so often! I also love From My Mother's Kitchen by Jenny Linford, its a lovely simple cook book with delicious everyday dishes. Love it!

Ooooh edited to add another great book! Indian Everyday; Light Healthy Indian Food by Anjum Anand. Fabulous curries and amazing ideas on how to make low fat versions of your fave curries, dips etc. I make a mackerel curry from this book that DH can't get enough of!

Last edited: 30 January 2010
  9. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i just bought the world of flavours one and there seem to be a load of recipes tht I would love to try

10. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I would also recommend the EE cookbook. My family and I have loved everything that we have tried from it. I bought the World of Flavours book this week (we will be having our first meal from it tonight). I will be buying the One Pot Wonders book next week....

11. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

The Saucy Secrets book is £2.95, the One Pot Wonders is £4.50, the Extra Easy cookbook and 50 Free Food Feasts are £4.95. Well worth the money for what you get! xxx

12. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    really recommend the extra easy, the recipes are so easy a lot of them you can bung in the slow cooker, at least 4 of them we now have on a regular basis

13. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    wow everyone thank you all for the great help definatley gonna buy the one pot wonders,extra easy cant wait need some new cooking ideas bit fed up with spag bol,baked potato and pasta now x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.