"Cook Yourself Thin" Ch 4 (Tuesday 8.30)

Blimey thats far too many cals - what a waste of time and calories! Fabulous Bakin Boys muffins are half that amount of cals and taste divine....

Those muffins Elle was taking about sound great and much lower calorie.....for when we are skinny!!

A client sent me a bakers dozen when I was doing my WLR-ing and I had one every day - ooooooh how yummy... Havent seen them in supermarket, but they must have them. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wanna bet?! LOL!!! I could eat the whole 13!!!! I did give 6 of them away, so I only had 7 teee heeee! Plus cos they are low cal I was still keeping within my angelic 1100 cals per day, Woohooooo!! Which means that when I get to goal and keep under my maintenance cals (which are looking to be around 1500 per day) I can *still* have my muffinz, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Doh, must stop talking about food.

Who was it who was going on that Eurodiet thingy? That looked good....

Didnt think it was fully up and running - just someone sent a link to have a look at. Apparently they are recruiting Counsellors etc.....fab website...LT could learn a thing or two....slightly tempted to change to CD as the LT info/website/Chemist staff are slighly p*ssing me off. Not keen on the add a meal etc as you guys said...what ya thnk?

Funny Bea, I have also been thinking about changing to CD. My reason is purely boredom though... there are a couple of CD counsellors local to me too... and now I have a new GP (who actually runs LT!!!) I wont have a problem getting my form signed.

I wouldnt want to do AAM really, as I do have to get to goal by early November, and I think AAM will scupper that.

I'm going to have a good look into the flavours etc that you can have and the whole process, see if it sounds worth a change. Shall report back :)

i made the diet coke buns but i just mixed cake mix and diet coke gave everyone them to try they are yummy apparently and i made one for me using choc pack and diet coke small amount and it was lovly bigger than the normal ones

Would you believe that I too am thinking of swaping over to CD. I have just emailed the counseller for my area so I will see what she says. If we all go over to CD are we all going the leave the LT forum? Boo hoo I will miss it becuase it is small and comfortable! x

I have been thinking about changing to CD too...but hey we could also decide to stay on the LT forum - the CD one is so big its hard to keep track of everyone!! Sonkie etc and also Sam are doing CD and they post a lot on this site... There is a nice number on this site that you kinda get to know everyone....I would hate to have to move off.

No way am I leaving this forum - I love it here, just you try and get rid of me lol!!

Ah forgot to say in my other post that the CDC says its important to do AAM week - to keep your metabolism up. I had wondered about SSing and metabolism, so I found that v interesting. The rate of loss is the same as LT SSing so I shall be AAMing with glee in 5 weeks time!

Oh great...I love this forum too so. Will let you know how I get on when I contact my CDC.. I actually think the AAM week is a good idea to be honest...we simply have to get used to "eating again"

From what I've seen in other threads, means Add A Meal Week. After some weeks of sole sourcing, you add a meal for a week and then maybe go back to sole sourcing, or up the ladder with a 790 calorie diet (which is followed by a 1000 one, then 1200, and so on), depending on how much more you want to lose or how you're feeling with your diet. Not really sure, but something to do with keeping your metabolism in good shape... Probably a CD expert will read this and clarify further.

Back