1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cooked Fruit...

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by LittleMissCupcake, 8 February 2009 Social URL.

1. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Slimming World
    Hi peeps
    I was really fancying a dessert of cooked apples - still warm, with low fat fromage frais (with sweetner) and cinnamon (sp??!) on top...
    now i was thinking is the fruit still free if you cook it? i was just thinking of heating it in the microwave or on the griddle pan....im sure it is but for some reason i have doubt in my mind....
    can someone reassure me please??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    sorry its a b hex 198g stewed apples or synned
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Apples, eating, pureed/cooked 28g
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green ½ Syn[/FONT]​
  4. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Slimming World
    oh bugger, im on EE so will just have them raw then!!! oh well....just fancied something warm :-(
  5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    The reason it's a HE when it's cooked is because the chemical structure of the sugars in the fruit changes, and it wouldn't fill you as much as it would if it were raw.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.