cookies & cream shake

curvy_em

Fresh start
I am gutted!! I LOVE oreo milkshakes! My favourite!! I ordered a sample of the new cookies & cream shake and I really don't like it!! It doesn't taste of cookies (imo) grrrrr!!!! glad i only purchased the sample!!!

Oh no! What a let down. Have you tried the toffee yet? I quite fancy that, but I can't imagine it would be that different to the Caramel one.

Ah man, I knew it was too good to be true!

treaclemoon said:
Oh no! What a let down. Have you tried the toffee yet? I quite fancy that, but I can't imagine it would be that different to the Caramel one.

Cookies and cream is no cookies just cream for me ewwww disgusting ! I LOVE the toffee one tastes like toffee muller light :) x

Mmm I loved the toffee but I do really like the cookie.n cream

Nice bits of cookie on a creamy base, yummers!! Guess we all have different taste buds. I like the cookie bits in there

I got a raspberry shake to try today :)

Wasn't what I was expecting either :(
Maybe it would be better if we managed to create a cookie with the shake? Lol

i really liked the cookies and cream shake. It wasnt what I was hoping for - which was melted ben and jerrys cookies and cream ice cream - but I though the cookie bits were lovely and sweet. I am goign to try making it into an ice cream when I order some more - fingers crossed that will be nice. The raspberry was really good too. still have the toffee to try.

Kelstar said:
i really liked the cookies and cream shake. It wasnt what I was hoping for - which was melted ben and jerrys cookies and cream ice cream - but I though the cookie bits were lovely and sweet. I am goign to try making it into an ice cream when I order some more - fingers crossed that will be nice. The raspberry was really good too. still have the toffee to try.

Mine don't taste like it had bits in it although I gaged on it then threw it down the sink so I probs didn't get that far haha x

LOL did you blend yours tho em?? Might of blended the cookie bits!

Might just order the 1 pack of that then,not gonna try the toffee cause will prob be like the caramel,and I hate that.

Back