'cooking' food packs

As anyone tried to make their shake packs into muffins at all? Do they come out cake like or do you have to use a lot of imagination?!!

Also I'm thinking about trying the cookies out of meal bars -can anyone recommend a good flavour?
?

Hi 'Want to be slim' :)

Which programme are you on? SS? Hope you're becoming free from the early struggle, and into ketosis.. it's much easier..

I'm just wondering if you've been given enough advice and support from you CWP consultant, because they should have told you that it's really important to get all the nutrients from the packs and heating them/cooking them in ways other than the instructions can destroy the nutrients you're needing.

Especially if you're only on the minimum your body needs.

I'm also surprised that you're on bars on day six, so I'm wondering if your consultant is being thorough.. or maybe you're just preparing for when you can have them.

There are recipes on here and people do make them, but they're not recommended.. you're still thinking about food a lot aren't you? It's hard to do this weight plan whilst thinking about food all the time - check out "bring your head inside" - it might make things easier for you - Hope that helps x

Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

My consultant is really good (compared to my herbalife consultant who only contacted me when it was time to reorder!) I have been allowed food bars in the first week ( as well as water flavourings) it seems advice differs from consultant to consultant.

The cooking thing was curiosity really as I've seen some threads that talk about it!!

Back