• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cooking for others

S: 14st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9lb(4.39%)
Does anyone else have this problem? firstly i hate cooking as i am completely dreadful at it, but i can make a great roast dinner! I really really struggle when i have to prepare meals for the 4 men in my family... even more when they leave bits. anyone else have this? It nearly does me in :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi

I think its really a case of setting your mind to. I have 2 children and a hubby who can't cook so I can't avoid cooking. I stay really focussed whilst i'm doing it and always have pint glass of water to hand. I think breaking the habit of picking whilst cooking is an important factor for me. If I avoid cooking / food whilst I'm doing TFR I won't break the habit.

yesterday i baked a cake, made bread, made shortbread and cooked an evening meal, it might sound like torture to some but I will always have to do it, and i like to cook / bake. It just helps me to see that I can do it without eating any of it if I choose to.

Cabbez

S: 14st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9lb(4.39%)
i have been strong and not even licked fingers but i don t think my family realise how hard it is!! temptation is everywhre and evil!

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
i remember lots of us saying last year how we'd become addicted to either cooking, watching cookery programmes or both..(me included) and yep, its happening again!!

h xx

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
S: 13st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.41%)
I'm fine cooking once I'm over the first 7 days.XX