Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cooking for others

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dolly_reeves, 12 January 2009 Social URL.

1. dolly_reeves

dolly_reeves Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Does anyone else have this problem? firstly i hate cooking as i am completely dreadful at it, but i can make a great roast dinner! I really really struggle when i have to prepare meals for the 4 men in my family... even more when they leave bits. anyone else have this? It nearly does me in :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *daisy*

*daisy* Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i cooked lastnight for my friends and was fine luckily ..i hope it lasts

4. cabbez

cabbez Member

Hi

I think its really a case of setting your mind to. I have 2 children and a hubby who can't cook so I can't avoid cooking. I stay really focussed whilst i'm doing it and always have pint glass of water to hand. I think breaking the habit of picking whilst cooking is an important factor for me. If I avoid cooking / food whilst I'm doing TFR I won't break the habit.

yesterday i baked a cake, made bread, made shortbread and cooked an evening meal, it might sound like torture to some but I will always have to do it, and i like to cook / bake. It just helps me to see that I can do it without eating any of it if I choose to.

Cabbez

5. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    ive actually enjoyed cooking since i started LT. weird!

6. dolly_reeves

dolly_reeves Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    i have been strong and not even licked fingers but i don t think my family realise how hard it is!! temptation is everywhre and evil!

7. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i remember lots of us saying last year how we'd become addicted to either cooking, watching cookery programmes or both..(me included) and yep, its happening again!!

h xx

8. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm fine cooking once I'm over the first 7 days.XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.