Cool original Doritos

MissusB

Just had a 30g bag for lunch and had a look on ww but they only have down a 33g bag.

What would be the serving size for a 30g bag of Doritos?

Thankyou :)

i dont think 3g will make much difference :) i'm not incredibly sure.. but think they're 3pts a bag are they not?

will double check for you now x

i lie, 2.5 so saved you half a point ;) x

btw just for future reference if you're a crisp eater like me then:

french fries, skips, quavers, walkers baked all flavours, wotsits are all 1.5 per bag..

snack a jack crisps are 2 per bag and they go on forever..

umm.. ooh and if you see the new ryvita limbos, theyre lush and only 1pt a bag.. havent found em many places though :) x

do you have a points calculator? you need to look at the kcals and the saturated fat in the pack and put those in.. then it should give you 2.5 :)

umm.. ooh and if you see the new ryvita limbos, theyre lush and only 1pt a bag.. havent found em many places though :) x

I had a packet of these last Sunday in the checkout queue at Sainsburys - couldn't wait to go outside to eat them! Was feeling faint with hunger! Ha! They're not bad - a cross between Allbran and wheat crunchies. Loves me Snack A Jacks Caramel Big Ones.......... they really hit the spot for me 'n only a point a cake. Nice! ;)

I had a packet of these last Sunday in the checkout queue at Sainsburys - couldn't wait to go outside to eat them! Was feeling faint with hunger! Ha! They're not bad - a cross between Allbran and wheat crunchies. Loves me Snack A Jacks Caramel Big Ones.......... they really hit the spot for me 'n only a point a cake. Nice! ;)

I'll have to see if Tesco sells them!
What flavours do they do?

Ta x

oh... that's different. i think if you do it that way, you need to put in kcals/ sat fat per 100g rather than per packet then say the serving size..

I'll have to see if Tesco sells them!
What flavours do they do?

Ta x

The do Caramel, Salt 'n Vinegar and I saw Chocolate ones on Tesco.com. I like the big round ones rather than a packet of them. Yum with a cuppa or.... I've just discovered Options Hot Chocolate! Oh My God...... I've gone to heaven, 37 calories a mug!!! Haven't worked out the points yet, probably half, cuz I'm too excited. My chocolate fix sorted. Nums!!!!

The do Caramel, Salt 'n Vinegar and I saw Chocolate ones on Tesco.com. I like the big round ones rather than a packet of them. Yum with a cuppa or.... I've just discovered Options Hot Chocolate! Oh My God...... I've gone to heaven, 37 calories a mug!!! Haven't worked out the points yet, probably half, cuz I'm too excited. My chocolate fix sorted. Nums!!!!

Oooh I like the sound of the caramel one's! :D
Thankyou :)

Back