Corblimey's Food Diary

Tuesday 26.06.2012 - Green

B - 1 x weetabix(half of HEB1) with 0% vanilla activia and strawbs. 1 tsp sugar and 2 splashes milk (2)

L - Bulgur wheat salad with cuc, loads of toms, radish, peppers, sp onions and red onion. Feta (HEA1) 8 olives (1).
2 scan bran (half of HEB1) with cottage cheese. 2 x Apricots

T - Spinach cannelloni with parmesan (HEA2) griddled mushrooms and asparagus

Snacks - 1/2 banana, apple, french fries (4) missed HEB 2

Syns - 7

Last edited:
WI this morning and 1lb on, ah well it was expected but still diasappointing. Really need a 100% week to spur me back on, no celebrations planned for a while so no excuses

B - Vanilla 0 activia with strawbs. 1 tsp sugar and 2 splashes milk (2)

L - Leftover spinach cannelloni with rocket. Parmesan = HEA. 2 apricots, apple

T - Fish ('breaded' with smash) n Wedges with mushy peas, griddled sugar snap peas and asparagus

Snacks - 2 x alpen light (HEB), 1 scan bran with nana (1) Pink n White (2.5)

Syns - 5.5
Weekly - 5.5
Left - 99.5

Last edited:
Hey Vick

Sorry about your small gain, but hey it IS only a pound and you can get rid of that quickly - I am in the same boat as you and I am dreading weigh in tomorrow. I know I have put on as I haven't been bad bad but I haven't been following the SW way - which is never good! But, like you, I have a quiet week coming up so I am going to concentrate everything on my food and what I put in. We have been paid now so we are doing a big shop on Saturday and I will be re-stocking the near empty freezer!

Have a good day lovey and don't be too disheartened about your gain. xxcx

Fish and chips was lovely last night, thanks to whoever first came up with the smash idea definitely the best way to use it as I can't stand the stuff normally, I will try again perhaps with chicken next time.

Thursday 28.06.2012

B - Strawbs, blueberries and cherries with 0% activia vanilla. 1.5 tsp sugar (1.5) milk = 1/2 HEA

L - Ham & Egg salad - lett, cuc, cel, radish, toms, pepper, r onion, sp onion. 2 x apricots

T - Spag bog with HM mince, SF = mushrooms, onion, tinned toms, carrot, garlic. Tbsp parmesan = 1/2 HEA

Snacks - 2 x alpen lights (HEB) 2 x minimilks (3)

Syns - 4.5
Weekly - 10
Left - 95

Last edited:
Hey Vick

Sorry about your small gain, but hey it IS only a pound and you can get rid of that quickly - I am in the same boat as you and I am dreading weigh in tomorrow. I know I have put on as I haven't been bad bad but I haven't been following the SW way - which is never good! But, like you, I have a quiet week coming up so I am going to concentrate everything on my food and what I put in. We have been paid now so we are doing a big shop on Saturday and I will be re-stocking the near empty freezer!

Have a good day lovey and don't be too disheartened about your gain. xxcx

Thanks :), feeling more positive today was just disappointed with myself yesterday but it IS only a tiny lb, sure that will be gone by next WI - it better have anyway!

Strike/Going to attempt to write my food diary for the weekend and will edit as necessary/Strike**
** Well there was no point doing that, ended up completely different!
Now updated

Friday 29.06.2012

B - Activia 0 vanilla with strawbs, blueberries and cherries. 1 tsp sugar and 2 splashes milk (2)

L - Scrambled eggs with chesse (HEA) spriing onion, ham and tinned toms. More berries

T - Steak & Wedges with flat mushrooms, onions and tomato. Syn free mushroom and pepper sauce 1/2 tbsp EVO oil (1/2 HEB)

Snacks - Apple, missed 1/2 HEB
bottle wine (25.5)

Syns - 27.5
Weekly Total - 37.5
Left - 67.5

Last edited:
Hey Vickie, your weekend meals look fabulous! I may even join you in a vino or two tonight, I will raise a glass to the 1lb gain we both incurred this week - here's to losing that 1lb, and some next week!!!

Have a good weekend Vick - by the way, I am having a go at your balls tomorrow with my roast chicken dinner!

X

Well weekend didn't go particuarly well as I was feeling a bit poorly, at least it kept me away from the weekend vino. Feeling back to normal today with an appetite to match

Monday 02.07.2012

B - Banana, 2 x tangerines and activia 0. Milk = HEA and 1.5 tsp sugar (1.5)

L - Bolognaise sauce - SF = tinned toms, onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrot. 3 baby plums

T - Roast chicken dinner with roast spuds, carrot & parsnips, broccoli, babycorn, kale and ssnap peas. Balls (0.5) Gravy (3)one chicken wing with skin (2)

Snacks - Apple, another tangerine, 2 x alpen lights (HEB)

Syns - 7
Weekly Total - 86
Left - 19

Last edited:
Well weekend didn't go particuarly well as I was feeling a bit poorly, at least it kept me away from the weekend vino. Feeling back to normal today with an appetite to match

Monday 02.07.2012

B - Banana, 2 x tangerines and activia 0. Milk = HEA and 1.5 tsp sugar (1.5)

L - Bolognaise sauce - SF = tinned toms, onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrot. 3 baby plums

T - Roast chicken dinner with roast spuds, carrot & parsnips, broccoli and ssnap peas. Balls (0.5) Gravy (syns to update)

Snacks - Apple, 2 x alpen lights (HEB)

Syns
Weekly Total
Left

Hey Hun

Sorry to hear you were poorly over the weekend, but glad you are feeling better. Are you just having bolognase sauce for lunch? Or having it with pasta? Just curious as I am not sure I could survive on just sauce - I guess it would be a kind of soup - mind, soup does not fill me up as a lunch on its own.

xx

Hey Hun

Sorry to hear you were poorly over the weekend, but glad you are feeling better. Are you just having bolognase sauce for lunch? Or having it with pasta? Just curious as I am not sure I could survive on just sauce - I guess it would be a kind of soup - mind, soup does not fill me up as a lunch on its own.

xx

Yeah just the sauce on its own, suppose it does sound a little odd but I usually leave the meat and veg quite chunky so it was more like a stew. I had a cup a pasta thingy with me incase I was still hungry but I was stuffed so didn't need it - hmmm reading this again it doesn't sound like me talking "didn't need it"?!!!
I better get a loss this week with this new change of attitude ;)

xx

Tuesday 03.07.2012

B - 2 tangerines and Activia 0% vanilla. 2 splashes milk and 1 tsp sugar (2)

L - Leftover roast chicken and veggies from last night (3.5 syns for balls and gravy) Cherries

T - JP with chicken, bacon, sweetcorn and mayo mix (1 for 2xtbsp mayo) Large salad - lett, rocket, cuc, pepper, radish, sp onion, red onion, toms - with (HEA) cheese

Snacks - Tangerine, 2 x Alpen Light (HEB)

Syns -6.5
Weekly Total -92.5
Left - 12.5

Last edited:
Yeah just the sauce on its own, suppose it does sound a little odd but I usually leave the meat and veg quite chunky so it was more like a stew. I had a cup a pasta thingy with me incase I was still hungry but I was stuffed so didn't need it - hmmm reading this again it doesn't sound like me talking "didn't need it"?!!!
I better get a loss this week with this new change of attitude ;)

xx

Good for you Vick, slowly our minds do start to change - I love good days like this it gives you a sense of achievement, although what I hate is if the scales don't agree, hence the letter from My Mind to My Body - my body just needs to realise that saying no to a cake or biscuit should automatically give you a 1lb off!

WI today and 3lb off yippeee (technically 3.25 off but I rounded down as SW won't let me enter a 0.25 loss lol)

Wednesday 04.07.2012

B - Cherries. 1 tsp sugar and 2 splashes milk (2)

L - JP with same toppings and salad as last night (1 syn for mayo & HEA cheese) Tangerines & Strawbs

T - Chicken stir fry with loads of veg and noodles. (2) for sauce Forgot to take beef out of freezer so had chicken again!

Snacks - Apple
Just realised I missed HEB woops

Syns - 5
Weekly Total -5
Left -100

Last edited:
WI today and 3lb off yippeee (technically 3.25 off but I rounded down as SW won't let me enter a 0.25 loss lol)

Wednesday 04.07.2012

B - Strawbs, cherries and activia 0 yog. 1 tsp sugar and 2 splashes milk (2)

L - JP with same toppings and salad as last night (1 syn for mayo & HEA cheese) Tangerines

T - Beef stir fry with loads of veg and noodles

Snacks - Apple, berries, tangerines, 2 x alpen Lights (HEB)

Syns -
Weekly Total -
Left -

Wooo Hooooo :party0011: well done to you - 3lbs is brill - back on track Vic. I am hoping for a similar loss, although I am worried that I have missed out on training and my usual fast walking to work etc for the last few days, I am walking very slow and very awkwardly - I always said exercise was bad for you, I should have listened to myself!

Well done to you though, keep up the good work. Are the next 7 days going to be quiet, well planned ones? Or do you have things going on?

Wooo Hooooo :party0011: well done to you - 3lbs is brill - back on track Vic. I am hoping for a similar loss, although I am worried that I have missed out on training and my usual fast walking to work etc for the last few days, I am walking very slow and very awkwardly - I always said exercise was bad for you, I should have listened to myself!

Well done to you though, keep up the good work. Are the next 7 days going to be quiet, well planned ones? Or do you have things going on?

You could still easily get a good loss, my 3lb off was without any exercise at all and you have still been active and doing upper body etc.

Nothing on this weekend, of course that could all change but i'm planning on locking myself away with a book and a bottle on Sat evening and no bugger is coming in to steal my wine! xx

Back