Corblimey's Food Diary

Thursday 05.07.2012

B - Strawbs and tangerine with 0 activia. 1tsp sugar and 2 splashes milk (2)

L - Large salad (exactly same veggies as Tues tea + carrot sticks) with tinned sardines in tom sauce. Strawbs

T - Chilli con carne made with strips of rump steak, kidney beans & chorizo (2syns) spices. SF = mushroom, onion, peppers, tinned toms, carrot, garlic and chilli . Served with rice and cheese (HEA)

Snacks - Apple, Fibre plus (HEB) mini milk (1.5)

Syns - 5.5
Weekly Total -10.5
Left - 94.5

Last edited:
Corblimey said:
You could still easily get a good loss, my 3lb off was without any exercise at all and you have still been active and doing upper body etc.

Nothing on this weekend, of course that could all change but i'm planning on locking myself away with a book and a bottle on Sat evening and no bugger is coming in to steal my wine! xx

I lost 2lbs. I am ok with that, a loss is a loss, but I was hoping for 3lb this week. I rarely have big losses though so I shouldn't be too despondent - I am not really. But I have a lot to lose and it should be dropping off me. All that exercise I have been doing, I don't feel that 2lbs justifies it. Nevermind - again, a loss is a loss ....

We have nothing going on on Saturday but Sunday we are at Mick's brothers and his
Family and I know we will be eating there and I KNOW it probably won't be healthy, probably fried chicken, deep fried chicken!!! Scared!!!

I lost 2lbs. I am ok with that, a loss is a loss, but I was hoping for 3lb this week. I rarely have big losses though so I shouldn't be too despondent - I am not really. But I have a lot to lose and it should be dropping off me. All that exercise I have been doing, I don't feel that 2lbs justifies it. Nevermind - again, a loss is a loss ....

We have nothing going on on Saturday but Sunday we are at Mick's brothers and his
Family and I know we will be eating there and I KNOW it probably won't be healthy, probably fried chicken, deep fried chicken!!! Scared!!!

Yay for the 2lb loss, that's really good hun. Slow and steady wins the race and all that!
Ooh fried chicken, mmmmm, do they know you are doing SW? Could you take a healthier option with you or ask them to cook your chicken without deep frying?

Friday 06.07.2012

B - Activia 0% vanilla, strawbs, plums. 1 tsp sugar & 2 splashes milk (2)

L - Leftover chilli and rice (loads of SF in there) Strawbs

T - Chicken stuffed with 30g cheddar (HEA) wrapped in parma ham (1 syn) with parmentier style pots, carrots, green beans, babycorn, kale and peas with free mushrooms sauce

Snacks - Apple, Missed HEB

Wine - Bottle of 25.5
Syns - 28.5
Weekly Total - 39
Left - 66

Last edited:
Saturday 07.07.2012 Supposed to be Red

As usual here is where it all went wrong, no excuses really other than it's totm and as it was my first one in about 3 years I decided to eat crap and feel sorry for myself

B/L - Small piece of white baguette with ham and salad, tbsp full fat mayo. Handful of crisps. 1 tsp sugar and milk (HEA1)
We had wholemeal bread and pittas in the house and XL mayo so complete conscious decision to eat this, I could have opted for healthier option

T - Greek kebabs with souvlaki and minted lamb with loads of salad and feta (HEA). WM Pitta (HEB) XV Oil (HEB2)

Then
Bottle of vino
Small bottle of dry cider
Too many raspberry ruffle chocs
Handful of fruit gums

Syns????? Pffft lets just say too many!

Last edited:
Monday 09.07.2012

B - 2 tangerines, apple. 2 splashes milk and 1 tsp sugar (2)

L - Leftover stew, no rice (3.5) Cherries

T - JP cheese (HEA) with 2 x sausages (1), beans and griddled mushrooms and peppers

Snacks - Alpen lights (HEB)

Syns 6.5

Fully expecting a big fat gain this week, it's our anniversary on Tuesday so we are going out for a meal and will be drinking wine as we have the rest of the week off work. Hey ho, straight back on it Wed

Last edited:
Monday 09.07.2012

B - 2 tangerines, apple. 2 splashes milk and 1 tsp sugar (2)

L - Leftover stew, no rice (3.5) Cherries

T - Smoked salmon philly pasta with broc, onion, asparagus, green beans and peas (HEA philly) and 1.5 syns for Parmesan

Snacks - Fibre plus (HEB)

Syns

Fully expecting a big fat gain this week, it's our anniversary on Tuesday so we are going out for a meal and will be drinking wine as we have the rest of the week off work. Hey ho, straight back on it Wed

Hey hun

Did you have a good weekend?

Happy Anniversary for this week - how many years? It this years together or years married? And also, where are you going? I love going out to eat and not worrying about what I am going to eat!! I am so looking forward to Amsterdam, it is my three day free pass of being off plan, which is why I really want to get to that stone award this week. I will be straight back on it next week.

Hey hun

Did you have a good weekend?

Happy Anniversary for this week - how many years? It this years together or years married? And also, where are you going? I love going out to eat and not worrying about what I am going to eat!! I am so looking forward to Amsterdam, it is my three day free pass of being off plan, which is why I really want to get to that stone award this week. I will be straight back on it next week.

8 years today we have been together, not married, still an achievement though that we have put up with each other for that long! ;)

We are going to a greek place for the meze, which is always amazing as they make everything from scratch including the deserts so will probably have one of those too. We don't often go out for meals so I am going to enjoy every bit and not think about all the syns, back on it tomorrow though and expecting a gain on Wed but I'll make sure it's worth it :D

8 years today we have been together, not married, still an achievement though that we have put up with each other for that long! ;)

We are going to a greek place for the meze, which is always amazing as they make everything from scratch including the deserts so will probably have one of those too. We don't often go out for meals so I am going to enjoy every bit and not think about all the syns, back on it tomorrow though and expecting a gain on Wed but I'll make sure it's worth it :D

Good for you honey - 8 years together is fantastic, Mick and I are going to be 3 years together in August. I love greek food, esp Meze. Enjoy yourself and forget about syns tonight!

x

Have a fab meal out for your anniversary...(you could always work off some of those syns when you get home from your meal) ;)

:p

Hey Hun

Where are you? I hope that anniversay dinner hasn't continued all week long like my trip to Amsterdam has!?!?!

I hope you are well love.

Charlotte

Been AWOL for a while but still following SW of sorts, life has just got a bit hectic recently with work and some family issues both for me and OH so food has been on my mind less than usual.
Anyway as of this morning I am 1lb up since last WI which isn't too bad considering a lot of things haven't been very SW friendly. Going to keep posting on here as I need to make more of an effort, the weight isn't going to come off without me trying.

Back