Core Plan

debs2212

Hi all,
I started weight watchers last week, my leader talked me through the booklet I was given and explained that I had a daily points allowance. I have been following this however today looking through a friends old ww book I cam across the core plan. It said you could follow points or the core plan, my leader did not even mention this to me, is this because they have phased it out or should it have been explained. Thanks for your help:)

on the website it says you can do the core plan but i think its being phased out for the discover plan

BUT it sounds like on the site if the discover plan doesnt work for you, you can try the core

if in doubt ask your leader

i am trying to decide which diet i will try so please forgive my questions. how have you found your week doing weightwatchers. have you been hungry and has it increased your spending on food at all.

Meena i've been doing WW for 5 weeks now and i was shocked at how full i fealt

if your worried about being hungry stock up on free food,
that you can munch on

Hi Meena,
So far I have enjoyed my week doing weight watchers. I have found myself spending more money on food but I didnt have to I just wanted to try some of the nice weight watchers treats, like the cookie and cream ice cream and mini choc brownie bites yummy. However you could follow weight watchers with the basics you would usually have in your cupboards

I agree with trying some of the treats, I do that but now i just stick to the WW yougurts (u can always find them on offer somewhere)

and the sweets from meeting

But all the supermarkets do there own good for your ranges and tescos light choices stuff is already WW pointed on the pack

Back