Core strength

Hi Diane!!
Probably 10ish, but we''ll see when we get there.. I'm 5'4 so 10 stone would be good - it's the top of a "normal" BMI for my height, and would be amazing
..let's just see what happens :)

Yeah im also 5ft 4 and my targets 10st as well ;-)

Yesterday in a shop a sweet little old lady admired my bump and asked me how i waa coping with the heat - managed to smile sweetly and not embarrass her by telling her im not pregnant.. Just now two people offered me seats on the train, eager to give it to thw pregnant lady!! Hahahaha i need to get a tshirt made!!!! Hahahaha im just fat hahaha

Thats happened to me! I was wearing the wrong type of dress and I used to volunteer at a charity shop. 2 women customers thought I was pregnant I told them I wasnt pregnant. I then managed to get to 10st andthe other lady must have not heard and she came back and said oh you've had your baby lol! I couldn't bring myself to tell her!

So, I had some kind of heart event yesterday and now I have to come off Lighter Life - gutted! I'm not sure what I'm most gutted about to be honest!

So now I have to look into what diet I can do - and what diet is best - for angina - great

I have LOVED Lighter life, and I'm sure it's been good for me. I have gone from just under 18 stone, to 13.8, and that has to be good for my long term prognosis re angina.. The doctors were fne with me being on it, but Lighter Life are saying I can't continue for now..

Thank you!

I joined slimming world last night! Still feeling gutted about all of it but i had to do something to cope!

Well im now on a strange mix of slimming world and meal replacement bars that im buying in the shops! I lost 3 lb this week so i must be doing something right! I really hope to be back on LL properly soon.. the cardiology apt might be about 4 weeks and then i should be able to be back on it for the final stretch :)

Back