Core strength

Yesterday I nibbled! Today I'm going to be back on track..
I had four packs, 1 savoury broth sachet and:
A square inch of ham
2 raw carrots
A stick of celery
A square inch of chicken
A few slices of cucumber

Now clearly this isn't the worst crime ever committed but i do need to make sure I'm not sliding today. I need to stay clear about my goals and why I'm doing this.. i also suspect that bringing the psillium husk into the equation again will help too

It's really hard doing this while I'm away. So far today I've had a milkshake, a bar, a pot, and a savoury broth. I can still have a meal and a jelly but it's only 3.30 and I'm not enjoying how little i have left today

Just popping in to say hi and say that you sound really focused, you are doing really well to remember why you're doing this and I agree with you on the 'not being there to make friends' mentality.. in the past I've done diets with actual friends and as soon as they slip I find myself slipping, I do so much better on my own, I know no one but me can do this and knowing I don't need anyone to rely on helps me stay as strong as nails. I have considered LL and once I'm not breastfeeding I will do it if I haven't lost all the weight I need to to be healthy. Best of luck!

Breast feeding is so valuable - it's so valuable to eat well while you're making such a precious liquid for your littley <3 I'm impressed - i lived on flapjack and hot chocolate when i was feeding.. that's what got me in this mess in the first place! I don't regret it entirely but I've ended up with liver disease which is usually caused by unhealthy eating - i don't want to ever go back to pouring anything down my throat simply because I'm too exhausted to think straight! Understandable but unhelpful..

From reading all your 3 pages I don't think you will go back to how you was before, you sound really focused and motivated and I believe you as you sound like me when I'm super focused. :) I wasn't so healthy on feeding my 2nd child (now on 3rd) I went through boxes of malteasers and custard creams. I did read about the liver disease, I don't know much about it, but from what I've read on your pages they have said it's reversible have they? Do they know what weight you need to be for that to happen? You've lost over 1 1/2 stone already you are doing amazing.

Lots of people's livers recover if they lose weight but not everyone's.. I'm just having to hope I'm one of the lucky ones!

I do feel fairly focussed to be honest. Discovering i might die and leave my family without a mummy certainly focuses the mind!

I like lighter life because i don't have to think out plan -but maintenance is something i want to start planning now! The sooner the better!! I want this to be the rest of my life! None of us are here forever but i want to be focused on making the rest of my life great!

Losing track today:
Milkshake before leaving the house this am
Bar whilst out
Thai pot when i got here
Masala pot just now

Ah ok so I've had all i can have, but not more.. we're about to drive home from holiday but I'm going to sleep in the car, so it's gone quite well today. Phew! Thought I'd had too many! 4 meals a day seems a lot sometimes!

Saturday already and still going strong! I've only had two packs today (a shake before leaving and a bar for lunch) I can't wait to get home for dinner! I still have two packs to go! :) Lucky meee! :)

Sunday and getting that slight daunted feeling that i sometimes get in the mornings - will i make it through the day? How will i manage the birthday party I'm going to? What if i use up my packs too quickly? I don't tend to, but it still daunts me to consider it..

Made it to three pm with only two packs so far - can't believe i did Cambridge on three packs a day! Mind you, maybe i focused on the packs less! A long time ago now..

I'm wanting a pack now.. just need to do some more work and then i can get outta here!! Maybe I'm just tired and bored and not needing did at all.. who knows?

Friends are arriving this afternoon while I'm at work and staying until Monday - I'm just really hoping that I find it manageable - it feels like it should be time to let my hair down and have a glass of wine - I'm not thinking twice about sticking with my st clements and staying 100%, I'm just wondering if I'm going to mind, if they're going to mind (it's amazing what gets triggered in other people sometimes), if my toddler is going to notice (I really don't want her to realise any time soon - she needs to grow up with a really straight forward relationship with food). i guess it's good that I'm feeling steady with being 'full steam ahead' and staying 100%, but i just want the world to bugger off and leave me to manage lol

yes - this is my current diary for how my Lighter Life diet and journey is going - I also have others! Greedy, I now lol! I have one on the 'members diary' where I keep myself afloat on a daily basis - called '13 day challenge', or this week it's '6 day challenge', and it's not very interesting, but it's literally a way to stay on track minute by minute while I lose the weight on LL total. I also have one in the maintenance diaries that is for the very long term once I'm at goal and looing at being permanently free from the ups and downs of dieting/bingeing/dieting/bingeing.. I want to be free from the complications, so I have started the maintenance diary NOW in preparation..

:D It make sense for me.. I'm o with it not making sense to others :D

I'm so pleased to have spontaneously come on my period! It feels so healthy and like my body is getting back in tune - but BOY! it's not a light one! New super-heavy-flow tampon every half an hour, plus pads.. Just so exhausting! I'm really tired.. the info sheet for tampons says they absorb 13grams per tampon, so that's going to be about a kilogram lost just from my period!!! crazy

so last Saturday at LL group I weighed 14.2 and all this week my weight has been around 14.7 due to period related water retention, and still was last night. I have been totally and utterly 100% all week apart from Thursday when I had an extra pack. This morning at group I weighed 14.1

So, officially that's one pound off, but realistically it's probably more because there's probably water retention. So, stick to my guns, stay 100%, and it should be a corker next Saturday :D

Just found this diary. Thats really good!

I am so completely 100% on top of this :D

I took a sneaky peak at the scales, and it looks like I'm in the 13s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

Back