• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CORE

I think Dellybelly might be on core (I think I remember seeing in her diary that she was thinking of giving it a go).

Hi Sturdy,

I changed from Points to Core and I find it is working much better for me. Well, I have might be a bit premature in saying that as I am getting weighed tonight, but in myself I am feeling less stressed, and I was taken away for the weekend unexpectedly, and had to work around that, but still believe I will have a slight loss.

I will keep you posted.

Rgds

Caroline

Jools

Gold Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi hun and welcome to the weight watchers forum.

Good luck with core plan!

xx

Thanks for your replies and welcomes, I have only been on core for 2 weeks, lost 3ibs first week and then stayed the same the next week.

I hope it does work because it certainly is easy to follow.

Its nice to read your threads even if you are following points.

Sturd

Hi,

Well I was right, even after my weekend away, I lost half a pound and am delighted. So I know I will have an even greater loss this week as I am so motivated. Watch this space !!!!

Rgds

Caroline

I thought that I would struggle with portion control, but so far so good. I lost 3lb last week and another 3lb this week, and I dont feel as if I am on a diet. I have also joint the gym, so that must be helping

Sturd

:D

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
S: 221lb C: 215lb G: 147lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 6lb(2.71%)
I started straight on the Core plan as I didn't want to count points and keep track of everything. I think that it is excellent because I can pretty much eat what I want and I don't have to be so picky. I can go out for a meal and know what is free straight away!!
I've been on Core for three weeks and have since lost 7lbs!
It's definately worth it!

Good luck!

Hi,

I thought I mightn have been the only one on here doing the core plan, so pleased I am not on my own.
I find it so easy to follow and fit into my daily life, also as previously been said going out for a meal is soooo easy. It is basically following a healthy diet. Hope the good weight lose continues for all of us.
Keep posting to let us know how you are getting on.

Sturd

NikkiH

Likes to eat
S: 15st6lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st9lb(17.13%)
Your doing fantastic, Sturdy!! well done and keep it up!!! :)