CORE

I think we're all on points :)

But welcome aboard ;)

Hi Sturdy,

I changed from Points to Core and I find it is working much better for me. Well, I have might be a bit premature in saying that as I am getting weighed tonight, but in myself I am feeling less stressed, and I was taken away for the weekend unexpectedly, and had to work around that, but still believe I will have a slight loss.

I will keep you posted.

Rgds

Caroline

Thanks for your replies and welcomes, I have only been on core for 2 weeks, lost 3ibs first week and then stayed the same the next week.

I hope it does work because it certainly is easy to follow.

Its nice to read your threads even if you are following points.

Sturd

Hi,

Well I was right, even after my weekend away, I lost half a pound and am delighted. So I know I will have an even greater loss this week as I am so motivated. Watch this space !!!!

Rgds

Caroline

Thats great. I've been thinking of doing the core plan but I am afraid that I will eat too much - at least with points you know where you are.

I thought that I would struggle with portion control, but so far so good. I lost 3lb last week and another 3lb this week, and I dont feel as if I am on a diet. I have also joint the gym, so that must be helping

Sturd

:D

I joined ww tonight so as from tomorrow ill be following the core plan, i hope i do as well as you.Well done on your loss so far.

I started straight on the Core plan as I didn't want to count points and keep track of everything. I think that it is excellent because I can pretty much eat what I want and I don't have to be so picky. I can go out for a meal and know what is free straight away!!
I've been on Core for three weeks and have since lost 7lbs!
It's definately worth it!

Good luck!

Hi,

I thought I mightn have been the only one on here doing the core plan, so pleased I am not on my own.
I find it so easy to follow and fit into my daily life, also as previously been said going out for a meal is soooo easy. It is basically following a healthy diet. Hope the good weight lose continues for all of us.
Keep posting to let us know how you are getting on.

Sturd

Your doing fantastic, Sturdy!! well done and keep it up!!! :)

Back