Corn on the Cob

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
ME AGAIN :)

Does anybody know how many syns Corn on the cob is on red day, with it only being free on a green? :confused:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Sweetcorn, corn on the cob, raw/boiled, no added butter 28g
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can you go for an extra easy day and have it free?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Sweetcorn, corn on the cob, raw/boiled, no added butter 28g[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can you go for an extra easy day and have it free?[/FONT]​

Thanks very much.

I'm not too sure about the extra easy at all, can't totally get my head round it. I had a mixture today though, :(

It really is easy. You have a list of foods that are free (anything that is free on red + anything that is free on green), a list of foods that must be synned (we all know those already) and one healthy extra A and one healthy extra B (as standard).

Eat whatever you like, whenever you like, with whatever you like! You only have to weigh or measure your two healthy extras and any loose stuff that has syns. It is recommended that at each mealtime you fill one third of your plate with speed foods, but I don't intentionally do this and still lose weight fine.

You don't have to do Extra Easy every day - you can mix it with red and green days but sometimes it helps let you have the things you want all in one day.

Hope that helps clear it up a bit...

thanks very much, so basically its the same, but you have only got one A and one B, and you can mix things together.

i had a chicken salad at lunch and for dinner i had corn on the cob, cauliflower and fish cakes.

Back