cornflaky chicken coating stuff lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by nicoleaimee, 15 June 2010 Social URL.

1. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    how do you do this?? if i wanted to make it spicy, how do i do that and how do i get it to stick to the chicken? lol

*ahem* how would one go about cooking such a thing?

thanks in advance xxx;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    Hi. I'm not sure about the cornflakey chicken thing, but what i usually do is put a chicken breat in an ovenproof dish, mix a tbsp honey, tbsp lemonjuice , tsp dijon mustard , tsp parsley mix together, por over the chicken, then grate a slice of w.w wholemeal bread and sprinkle over the chicken, bake in the oven for 20-30 mins. so yummy. Low points too.

4. Xx2009ash

Xx2009ash Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Clean and Lean
    I think this is a cook yourself thin thing...as i can recall you must dip the chicken in some flour, then some egg whites then into the cornflake mixture.

To make it spicy either mix some spices into the flour, or maybe into the cornflake mixture?

I suppose it would be just a case of trial and error, what works best for you or easiest lol

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.