Cornwall

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Is there anyone on here from cornwall??

Where abouts? im in st stephen

Oh yeah. I was just seeing if there was anyone on here from cornwall or if it was just me!!!!

st austell

oh yes I have driven through there a few times, my boys used to go to college in St Austell.
I note from one of your other posts that you are a lot younger than me in fact you are younger than my eldest son :O but it you ever need a friendly ear, feel free to use mine :)

oooowww I'm coming down to Cornwall on Sat for a week. I'm staying in Fowey....looking forward to it. I hope the weather picks up though!! Otherwise it will be Eden prodject/Aquariums/zoos!!

oh fowey is lovely, so fingers crossed for lots of dry weather and maybe even some sun :)

I've just checked out the weather and I think there may be an odd day in there that looks nice. I just hope it doesn't rain all the time. If its dry then we'll wrap up warm and get out on some lovely walks. It would be fab if it was sunny...so we could spend a bit of time on the lovely beaches. I've been reading up on them all to figure out which is the best!! There are sooooooo many!!!

We had a lovely holiday in Cornwall a few years ago, not far from Wadebridge. Would love to go back down there as it's so pretty.

x

lol thats true but i think some of the nicest beaches are right down Penzance way but there is always something to do in Cornwall, and if you come over to the north cost and its a nice day you can hire bikes from Wadebridge and ride along to Padstow and I promise you it is a very flat ride :)

The best thing about living in Cornwall (I come from Surrey origanally) is that you get to take advatage of any sunny days that come along....more like sunny minutes this year :(

lol thats true but i think some of the nicest beaches are right down Penzance way but there is always something to do in Cornwall, and if you come over to the north cost and its a nice day you can hire bikes from Wadebridge and ride along to Padstow and I promise you it is a very flat ride :)

Oww that sounds fab. We are happy to drive all round....I'm prepared to chase the sun. I believe one side of Cornwall can be bad whilst the other is lovely and sunny!!

Well I dont know about that :) but I must admit the north coast is more rugged and hilly and I say more interesting our nearest beach in Trebarwith which is lovely as long as its low tide, cos there is no sand at all at high tide.
Hope you have a lovely holiday
But NO cream teas :)

I may indulge in the odd cream tea. I'm maintaining at the moment so everything in moderation. I just need to make sure I do a lovely long walk afterwards.

Sharon runs off to Google Trebarwith beach.

lol yes i guess one cream tea but it will take a long walk to work off clotted cream and as for the pasties.....but if you do go through Camelford there is a pasty shop called Cornish Maid and they make them in the shop fresh daily....very nice :)

Yeah judyb im 24, thanks for lending me your ear! :) Fowey is lovely but i love living in cornwall if its a nice day you can do anything go to the beach, for a walk its just lovely. :) :)

guys any one doing exercise with lipotrim????

Back