Cosmetic Surgery

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
Just out of curiousity and sheer boredom, I've been looking up how expensive it would be to get a spot of cosmetic surgery done.

I'd need a tummy tuck, breast uplift (seriously, they're like spaniel's ears) and upper arm lifts.

And the total is......£12,000 for the lot! :eek::eek::eek:

Think I'll be putting up with the saggy skin for a while longer yet :p xxx

I want a chin lift. Or rather neck lift. Are they ridiculously expensive?

Definately want a tummy tuck and boob implants/lift. These parts of me are disgusting!

I would like loads doing. It would be easier to implanted my head on a new body....wonder how much that would be :confused:lol

I feel your pain girls...gone to the trouble of losing all this weight and I'm still ashamed of my body!

I certainly wouldn't go abroad to get it done on the cheap though - I know my luck and something would go wrong! xx

My old CDC went to Tunisia for her tummy tuck, she was featured in the CD mag (can't remember for the life of me what it is called!) She thinks it is the best thing she has ever done and would recommend it to anyone

I've already had a chest reduction done before I gained the weight so god only knows how they're going to end up looking!:eek:
I would love a tummy tuck but my body just loves a good infection so god only knows how I'd react to it and I don't think they'd put me on antibiotics 'just in case' it happens!:rolleyes:

I would never ever get cosmetic surgery but I'm a big wimp. Also I really think that even though I dislike (refuse to use the word hate!) my tum and thighs, they can be hidden with great clothes and I am slowly learning to like all my imperfections. I just can't imagine hating the wobbly bits that much that i want to get nipped and carved up! *shudder*

Now obviously this has nothing to do with my weightlosss.. but since one of my 18yr old students had a nose job which looks fantastic I've been thinking about it. As a kid I used to hate my nose but got used to it and now it's got me thinking. Someone told me it's £6000 to have it done. Has anyone had their's done? xxx

my mum had one sunshine. She had medical problems though so it wasn't purely cosmetic though. It's very good work, a lovely nose actually! Pity I can't inherit it lol

Not sure if it's just the getting older thing, but I'm not so bothered about anything that I'd have surgery. Joke about it, but hate the idea of being cut. I'm very squeemish.
If I could wave a magic wand I'd probably change a few bits and pieces, but by the same token, they make me me.

Belgium is a great place for Plastic surgery and very reasonable too...

TT's are around the €3000 mark... I know that I need one really, as my 'apron' covers my 'lady garden' when I'm at target:(:eek:
I know a few people who've had work done there, all good!

And looking at my poor boobies... Spaniels ears come to mind! (hairless of course!!), but the thought of the loss of sensation is offputting when I think about an uplift.. (I don't think I need implants!) is offputting, IYKWIM! ;)

Hmmm yes, the loss of sensation in the boobies would be a downer. And yeah actually, Belgium does sound quite good for it.

It's all academic though, I wouldn't be able to afford it anywhere! xx

Hmm, sometimes i don't know whether its just implants that i need or both implant uplift. My boobs are quite saggy, there is no volume until the nipple part and then they kind of just hang. :(
Think i will have a consultation when i get to target.

For me i've not ruled it out but am gonna wait and see what i look like at goal. a TT could be an investment.lik ally i have a mothers apron (urgh) that i would love to get rid of.
xoxox

For me i've not ruled it out but am gonna wait and see what i look like at goal. a TT could be an investment.lik ally i have a mothers apron (urgh) that i would love to get rid of.
xoxox

ditto

I had a circumferential body lift (basically a tummy tuck but it lifts up your bum too so the scar goes all around my back as well as my front) and the nhs funded it, had my 3 month check up today and I seem to be healing well.

If its seriously depressing anyone I would really recommend asking your gp to refer you to a surgeon at your nearest plastics hospital, a thigh lift and breast lift are also in the pipeline for me on the nhs, being 22 and losing 8 stone basically left me with what looked like somebody about 5x my age after 12 children's body!

Good luck with whatever any of you decide to do cosmetic surgery wise but I certainly don't regret it ;)

xxxx

my mum had one sunshine. She had medical problems though so it wasn't purely cosmetic though. It's very good work, a lovely nose actually! Pity I can't inherit it lol

Ooohhhh, how was your Mum's recovery time? I'd love to know. I must ring my student and talk to her about it xxx thanks hun

gone to the trouble of losing all this weight and I'm still ashamed of my body!

This is exactly how i feel hun! :(
Depresses the crap out of me!

Need a tummy tuck, boob lift/job, lipo and all the excess skin cut off me! Looking about £15/20k for that lot!
oh well!

xx

Back