Cost of CD

Hollie5by5

I'm thinking about doing the Cambridge diet and am wondering how much it is likely to cost me??

X

I have 21 Tetras and 7 bars, costing £2.20 each, so it's £61.60 for me

I pay £1.90 for shakes/soups and £2.00 for bars, don't buy tetras and worth every penny

i know the prices SEEM like a lot of money, but in the grand scheme of things its not much, im saving a fortune on shopping because i wont need to go every week.... so you DO save money in the long run

For me, losing almost 2 stones in 2 months and being the lightest I've been for 10 years is priceless! Well worth the money imo :)

I'm thinking about doing the Cambridge diet and am wondering how much it is likely to cost me??

X

Your sanity... ;)

No, seriously - what all the others said. :D :D :D

Seeing as I'd spend 45 quid (My average spend with fizzy water and stuff) a week on two nights out having a dinner and a bottle of wine and I've gained an hour or so a day cos I dont have to food shop or cook...so I'm more likely to walk to work (saving me 1.30 a day in bus fares) I've managed to save money. I know that's a bit different in a family with a Big Shop, but for me, it's saved me a fortune since I started this time round - and I've lost 3.5 stone in 2.5 months.

Later on, the problem is the wardrobe budget ;)

Sounds a lot but it's cheaper than the similar diet and I say worth every penny!! X

If I were you I'd add up how much your food costs at the moment, include EVERYTHING such as buying juice bottles/coke/other drinks when out, the odd snack whilst out and about can cost £5+, then if you have a takeaway/eat out every week or every other week you're looking at an extra £20 at least, that;s £25 not including any food from a food shop!

I definitely am saving money as everyday used to buy something as a snack xx

I agree - it's cheaper. As well, because you don't spend so much time in supermarkets, you don't have to grapple with 'impulse buys'.

Back