cost

Each CDC is different, but generally the shakes, porridge and soups are about £1.75 and the bars and tetras are about £1.95

Is a rough idea for you anyway. Approx £35 a week depending on what you buy

Hope this helps.

Charlie xx

Decide what she spends on food per week/ takeaways/ meals out

add that all up then compare to an average £35-39 a week depending on plan type

it's a very very good diet

yeah , comes out at between £35 and £40 a week .. but if you think of all the food , takeaways , meals out , fizzy pop etc tec you have normally ... I actually save money when on the diet , it just seems a lot when you are paying it out all at once .. but its cheaper than eating !!

Do you plan a weeks worth of meals and then order the bars/drinks etc from your consultant and can you only get the products from the consultant?

I agree what you spend her week on "normal" everyday meals and drinks it is cheaper than you think?

Depends on what plan you are following. If it is SS then you will purely have the shakes etc and nothing else and you chose them from your consultant. Your consultant should supply whatever you request

I winced when I thought about coing up with 35 a week BUT then realised I put that into our shopping budget each week (plus the top ups which are not budgetted for!) and then breathed a great sigh of relief to realise that I won't need to spend anymore money! yey!

Back