costa coffee caramel shortbread

graciebabes

will hit target this time
done a search on here and nothing comes up, AND looked in the 'eat out' book and it's like the ONLY cake not listed.. all the others are looking to be around 10PP!

wondered if anyone knew the PP value?

thanks!!

Assuming its the same as the Caramel Shortbread from their NI PDF which can be found here its coming in at 12pp a portion!!!!

Ouch.

Thanks honey! Glad I only had a pepsi max with it rather than a hot choccy :)

I enjoyed it and allowed 15PP so I guess that's not too bad.. Better get my bum on the Wii tonight I reckon ;)

Oh thats not too bad then! :D When you sounded shocked at the 10pp of the others I thought 'oh crap she's going to be really hacked off when she finds out it's 12!!!' ;) Glad you were mentally prepared then chick!! :giggle:

i knew it'd be high, but feel quite pleased with myself that i decided to opt for one of those and a coke over a big chocolatey muffin along with a hot choccy :) it was yummy though, and i made it last for like 10 mins rather than gobbling it all down as soon as mu bum hit the seat :D

don't really tend to use my weekly points as i'm trying to speed up my weight loss, but this once won't hurt :D thanks for looking that up for me babe!

Back