Extra Easy Costa/Starbucks as HEXA

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sunnies, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all
    I just have a quick query; if I use my milk as a HEXA can I have a Costa/Starbucks with this? I usually have a small skinny caramel latte, and I know I have to syn for my syrup, but can I use my HEAX as my milk?

I have been doing this for a while and loosing, but dont want to continue if its not really allowed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

4. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do everyday, I work in a costa, you're better having a cappuccino than a latte as it's less milk... and if you have starbucks have their sugar free syrup which is free!!

5. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant!!! Thank you :) I have yet to find sugar free caramel though :( Boo! I am slightly addicted to Costa/Starbuck. Peachy, can you experiment for me today - can you try caramel cappuccino for me pretty please? :)

Thanks all!

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Peachy is that because of the foam on the cappucino? I always ask for mine wet so would that be more milk?

7. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jaylou that's exactly why and would be more milk, starbucks make theirs slightly differently to costa but generally you triple the size of the milk, a latte (from costa) should be milk with 3mm of foam on the top, a cappuccino should be a 3rd coffee, 3rd milk and a 3rd foam, this is costa standards and all barista's are fully painstakingly trained in this-possibly one of the most boring days of my life!!!

Sunnies I don't like caramel it's too sickly, I have gingerbread at work but when I go to Starbucks I have sugar free hazelnut which is lovely and always a cappuccino cos I love the foam.

A tall/primo is the only size as a healthy extra tho, you would have to syn the rest if bigger, the cup sizes are 12, 16 and 20oz - not sure what that translates to in mls. Hope this helps

jaylou likes this.
  8. Juliewoo

Juliewoo Full Member

Peachy, can you tell me about the decaf?

I can't have caffeine & am wary of getting decaf incase it's not decaf!!!

I'd love to have a decaf cappuchino, yum!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.