Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Costa/Starbucks as HEXA

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sunnies, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all
    I just have a quick query; if I use my milk as a HEXA can I have a Costa/Starbucks with this? I usually have a small skinny caramel latte, and I know I have to syn for my syrup, but can I use my HEAX as my milk?

I have been doing this for a while and loosing, but dont want to continue if its not really allowed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

4. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do everyday, I work in a costa, you're better having a cappuccino than a latte as it's less milk... and if you have starbucks have their sugar free syrup which is free!!

5. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant!!! Thank you :) I have yet to find sugar free caramel though :( Boo! I am slightly addicted to Costa/Starbuck. Peachy, can you experiment for me today - can you try caramel cappuccino for me pretty please? :)

Thanks all!

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Peachy is that because of the foam on the cappucino? I always ask for mine wet so would that be more milk?

7. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jaylou that's exactly why and would be more milk, starbucks make theirs slightly differently to costa but generally you triple the size of the milk, a latte (from costa) should be milk with 3mm of foam on the top, a cappuccino should be a 3rd coffee, 3rd milk and a 3rd foam, this is costa standards and all barista's are fully painstakingly trained in this-possibly one of the most boring days of my life!!!

Sunnies I don't like caramel it's too sickly, I have gingerbread at work but when I go to Starbucks I have sugar free hazelnut which is lovely and always a cappuccino cos I love the foam.

A tall/primo is the only size as a healthy extra tho, you would have to syn the rest if bigger, the cup sizes are 12, 16 and 20oz - not sure what that translates to in mls. Hope this helps

jaylou likes this.
  8. Juliewoo

Juliewoo Full Member

Peachy, can you tell me about the decaf?

I can't have caffeine & am wary of getting decaf incase it's not decaf!!!

I'd love to have a decaf cappuchino, yum!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.