Extra Easy Costa/Starbucks as HEXA

sunnies

Morning all
I just have a quick query; if I use my milk as a HEXA can I have a Costa/Starbucks with this? I usually have a small skinny caramel latte, and I know I have to syn for my syrup, but can I use my HEAX as my milk?

I have been doing this for a while and loosing, but dont want to continue if its not really allowed!

I do everyday, I work in a costa, you're better having a cappuccino than a latte as it's less milk... and if you have starbucks have their sugar free syrup which is free!!

Brilliant!!! Thank you :) I have yet to find sugar free caramel though :( Boo! I am slightly addicted to Costa/Starbuck. Peachy, can you experiment for me today - can you try caramel cappuccino for me pretty please? :)

Thanks all!

Peachy is that because of the foam on the cappucino? I always ask for mine wet so would that be more milk?

Jaylou that's exactly why and would be more milk, starbucks make theirs slightly differently to costa but generally you triple the size of the milk, a latte (from costa) should be milk with 3mm of foam on the top, a cappuccino should be a 3rd coffee, 3rd milk and a 3rd foam, this is costa standards and all barista's are fully painstakingly trained in this-possibly one of the most boring days of my life!!!

Sunnies I don't like caramel it's too sickly, I have gingerbread at work but when I go to Starbucks I have sugar free hazelnut which is lovely and always a cappuccino cos I love the foam.

A tall/primo is the only size as a healthy extra tho, you would have to syn the rest if bigger, the cup sizes are 12, 16 and 20oz - not sure what that translates to in mls. Hope this helps

Peachy, can you tell me about the decaf?

I can't have caffeine & am wary of getting decaf incase it's not decaf!!!

I'd love to have a decaf cappuchino, yum!

xxx

Back