Cottage cheese

Zentje

I've been looking for cottage cheese, since it's sooo difficult to find it here. I don't know if this is the right one, does cottage cheese must come in his water creamy like that. Shouldn't it come in crumbs. Cuz I'm in my meal week, so I can eat it with green salad. I don't know if this is it, check it out: Lowfat Cottage Cheese Axelrod at Key Food

It's the Axelrod Low Fat Cottage Cheese 1% milkfat.

Hi Zentje, I've had a look at your link and can only assume that your cottage cheese is the same as our cottage cheese! Usually it is quite "curdy", that it the cheese isn't smooth like a mousse, or solid, but little creamy bits. However the fat content of your one is very low too so I would have thought it will be fine to use. Hope this helps - not sure if anyone else can add to this?

Well done on your losses so far - looking good:)

hiya

i looked at the bottom of the screen and the ingredients mention curds or whey or something like that. i would think that this is the same.

when you look at it when you open it, it should look white or just off white, lumpy with a little watery substance floating on top. will pm you a picture. if that helps.

Back