Cottage Pie

Nomore

Just had cottage pie with broccoli cauliflower and mushrooms it was delicious. What are ther other meals like only ordered this 1 :)

Cottage pie isn't even one of my favourites! My favourites are the Chili Con Carne, Macaroni Cheese and Spicy Spaghetti - but to be honest, they are all nice :)

I had the cottage pie for lunch on it's own was a bit bland BUT I have ordered it again and will have it for dinner with some veg and pepper..

My faves are chilli and spicy spag bol.. :)

Just had the cottage pie for my tea and thought it was really nutmegy, had it with some roasted swede and steamed leeks and really enjoyed it

Ooo how do you make cauliflower rice? X

Grate some cauliflower or chuck in a blender until the size of rice. Put in a bowl, NO water, cover with cling film and microwave for 30 seconds. You can always cook it a bit more if you like it softer. Season and enjoy!

Oh wow! Thanks! Can't wait to try this next week :) x

Chocolate_Monster said:
I tend to grate it straight into a frying pan that has a touch of water in it, with chilli flakes and black pepper. I tend to just cook it on medium heat until the water has been used up. Very simple, but very yummy. Its a fab alternative to rice. Feels very naughty... haha x

I do the same. Always have had this as my low carb rice lol.

Also as a tip if you fancy a chicken dinner along with the chicken. Mash up some cooked cauli as mashed potatoes serve with broccoli. Yummy roll on Sunday lol.

Love the cauliflower tip. Although i like it. It helps to have a variety of different ways to ways to eat it, especially when your having it a few times a week, every week !

Back