Couch to 5k challenge

Well done! It does get easier :)

Does it really tho? Lol! Legs r killing me today lol ! I find if I go swimming once a week I find the runs easier n I couldn't go last week man I feel the difference x

Does it really tho? Lol! Legs r killing me today lol ! I find if I go swimming once a week I find the runs easier n I couldn't go last week man I feel the difference x

swimming is great alongside running. It's the only exercise my mum will do after doing a marathon

ClareusAdams said:
YAY! Completed week 9 run 3 this morning! . Really pleased to have done it and I've now set myself a new challenge for next year

Yay!!!! Well done! What a feeling?!?!? U should be feeling v proud of yourself now! ;)

Hi everyone, so glad to find some other SW people doing this! I just finished week 4; the first two days I ran on the road and it was easy enough - I extended the last 5 min run into 8 mins - but the third day I ran over the fields... I had absolutely no idea how much tougher this would be, felt afterwards like I was about to collapse and die!

Just realised I'm on week 4 which doesn't make sense with what I said last week, but must just be confused. 7 minutes running 3 minutes walking x 3 on my plan. Going to get ready and go out for my weekend run once my breakfast has settled. Have to hope it will burn off some of that pizza I had last night... whoops

Hello

I have been a member on here for a while, but have recently gone back to Slimming World.

I did a running course last year but had to drop out before the end due to training for an Olympic role. I feel it's time to get back to running. Could someone possible tell me which app you use?

Thank you in advance for any advice offered.

Mel

Did my 2nd session of week 3 this morning followed by a short swim and a sauna/jacuzzi. Am finding it good so far though have heard BAAAAD things about week 4 so wish me luck!!!

Im starting week 4 next week! Im nervous! I get weighed Monday at 7 so gonna go for a run just before!

Just signed up to do a Santa's on the run for Rainbows childrens hospice, it will be just after I've finished my running course so hopefully should manage it, will be hot in the suit though. Fingers crossed I'll raise some money out of it though

Just completed week 5 run 2 I never EVER thought I would be able to run 8 minutes twice with out stopping n gasping for air lol! Time to start believing in myself :) and good luck on the Santa run :) x

Back