Couch to 5k

SammyLou

Hey!
I just had a look for the couch to 5k app and there seem to be a few with the same name. Which one do you guys use?

Hi Sammy, youve prompted me to look at it, the nhs one, I used to run before I ended up a big porker!!
Let me know if youre going to do it and maybe we could buddy up? Off to get some running shoes later today...whoo hooo!

It would be great to have a buddy for some motivation :)
I've never run before but it's something I've always wanted to do... And what better time! x

I used to love it, had a little accident that meant a year off...then you get heavier and suddenly...hmmm.....seems un-doable! Had a listen to the podcast and sounds great...someone to time you as you go marvellous!
Keep in touch!

I'm doing the NHS one. Just heading home to do week 3 run 3 now :D
It's great xx

Week 3 Run 3 done :D
It really is getting easier :)

Will be great to have a few buddies over here as the other c25k threat in the healthy eating section wasn't exactly fantastic :) xx

Hi all, bought my new trainers last night, yes been so long that my old ones gone rock hard!! Maybe can ebay them as vintage!!
Starting AAM this Wed so thought that be a good time to start.
Me motivated....whats going on!!??
Have good weekend all!

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
Hi all, bought my new trainers last night, yes been so long that my old ones gone rock hard!! Maybe can ebay them as vintage!!
Starting AAM this Wed so thought that be a good time to start.
Me motivated....whats going on!!??
Have good weekend all!

Woo hoo to the new trainers :D did you get proper running ones? I find them more comfortable. I got mines a few months ago (I thought about jogging for a loooooong time lol) from JJB they were £125 reduced to £16.50???? How the hell they could do that I don't know but I didn't complain ;)

AAMW sound like a great time to start. Can't wait till Wednesday to find out how you've done :D

I'm starting week 4 tomorrow, slightly nervous coz it's a total run of 16 mins and this week was only 9. I'm sure I'll be fine hehe xx

Hi miss g, yes good old JJB yesterday evening! Got Nike pegasus new shape ones, they have always been my faves. The only skinny thing about me is my feet! How odd is that?? Anyway other brands ones just drown my feet, so these new ones perfect! Could see the salesman smirking when I told him I had skinny feet...cheeky mare!
Week 4 indeed, bloomin heck 16 mins how good is that in 4 weeks?
How fabulous is your total loss, you must feel totally different now?
Have good week 4, and roll on Wed, week 4 WI too!

SammyLou said:
Hey!
I just had a look for the couch to 5k app and there seem to be a few with the same name. Which one do you guys use?

C25K it's £1.99 on the app store at the moment

Done week 4 run 1 :D

I was a little bit sweaty and red in the face after todays run :D
Feels great tho that I'm able to jog 16 minutes in total after just 3 weeks :D xx

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
How fabulous is that! I cant wait till wed to start! And if I can get to week four and jog 16 mins...marvellous!

Not if you can, when you can ;) pma :D xx

Just completed week 4 :D
Can't wait to start week 5 :D
Totally loving it xx

Week 5 run 1 done today :D

Has anyone else started yet? xx

Back