Couch to 5k?

Well I completed week 2 day 2 yesterday however managed to fall last night and damage the ligaments in my foot so god knows when i'll be able to get back on it!

Oh dear, hope it's not too bad! Mines been halted because of the weather and i'm just not a treadmill runner! :( boohoooo

did wk 6 day 1 last night, on the treadmill, my lady didn't say anything about leaving an hour for week 7.....

Week 4 run 1 done

5 mins warm up, 3 min run, 1.5 min walk, 5 minute run, 2.5 min walk then repeat

As if I ran for 5 minutes..twice! It doesn't sound like much but never thought I'd do it! :)

Week 6 Day 3 done. Man definitely says leave an hour for week 7. Not sure whether to be excited or be dreading it. Will report back soon on progress (or lack of .....)

I'm busy tomorrow so doing Week 4 Run 2 tonight!

helenlee2307 said:
Week 7 day 1 done. Three 12 min runs with 3 min walks. Not too bad but I am now warn out !

Well done! What program are you following tho? As I thought c25k was only 6 weeks x

Hi welshtiger I think it is called running mate. I thought it was nine weeks but it is only eight. Totally confused. Anyway they also do a 10k plan. Thought I might try that. Have you done that kind of distance you seem to have been running for a while?

helenlee2307 said:
Hi welshtiger I think it is called running mate. I thought it was nine weeks but it is only eight. Totally confused. Anyway they also do a 10k plan. Thought I might try that. Have you done that kind of distance you seem to have been running for a while?

Ah right, my bad, was getting confused with b210k, thats 6weeks!! I have run 10.4k a few months back, but due to problems with work, and the dark nights, I've not done a long run since. Am due to start a new job soon, so am planning on doing this app again, at a faster pace to build myself back up-but might aim to do it more often than3 times a week x

Ah right, my bad, was getting confused with b210k, thats 6weeks!! I have run 10.4k a few months back, but due to problems with work, and the dark nights, I've not done a long run since. Am due to start a new job soon, so am planning on doing this app again, at a faster pace to build myself back up-but might aim to do it more often than3 times a week x

Ok thanks. Good luck with new job hope all goes well. I am really looking forward to some nice weather its been baltic here. I am sure it will be more pleasant running when it is a little brighter and warmer. We'll see

Back