Couch to 5k?

thas brill helenlee! I did week 6 day 2 last night, not bad, haven't done my 3 this week cos had a migraine for 2 days so will have to do 4 this week to catch up, wonder what my week 7 is? x

thas brill helenlee! I did week 6 day 2 last night, not bad, haven't done my 3 this week cos had a migraine for 2 days so will have to do 4 this week to catch up, wonder what my week 7 is? x

Oh migraines are awful :( hope your better now.
Yeh sometimes my weeks covered 10 days?? doesn't matter, we get there in the end.
The week eight on mine is just 30mins running. There is a week 7 supplementary that breaks it up a bit. Might do that and then look to get a bit quicker after week 8. Still not sure if I have run any where near 5k yet outside.

You lot are so far on I feel quite shamed by you all !

Is it ok for me to join you ? Think it will help to share my progress/pain !

I put my trainers on for the first time in over a year yesterday afternoon and did day 1 of couch to 5k.

Not felt so uplifted in ages . totally knackered yet really proud too !

Lovely to hear that you are so far on. Hope I can get there too x

jilly said:
You lot are so far on I feel quite shamed by you all !

Is it ok for me to join you ? Think it will help to share my progress/pain !

I put my trainers on for the first time in over a year yesterday afternoon and did day 1 of couch to 5k.

Not felt so uplifted in ages . totally knackered yet really proud too !

Lovely to hear that you are so far on. Hope I can get there too x

I'm starting it again today Jilly so you won't be the furthest behind!! x

don't be shamed hun be proud that you're making a start, we were all there too not so long ago.

well done for getting your trainers on

and yay welshtigger welcome along xx

kerryathome said:
don't be shamed hun be proud that you're making a start, we were all there too not so long ago.

well done for getting your trainers on

and yay welshtigger welcome along xx

Thanks. I've done it before, and the b210k, but have had a few Weeks off and wanna build it back up gradually-but faster than last time :) xx

just checked my next weeks 7 = 25 min running non stop, 8 = 28 min non stop and 9 = 30 min non stop, feel like thats all perfectly doable YAY!!

Yesterday afternoon i done Week 4 Run 3 and it was such a struggle!! Confused as i done the same run and plan for the previous 2 runs. Will attempt Week 5 Run 1 tomorrow but fear i may need to repeat week 4

Just done week 5 run 3......almost!

I had to pause twice for a drink so about 40 seconds less running I reckon?

Don't dare drink and run on treadmill as I have visions of faceplanting!

Yesterday afternoon i done Week 4 Run 3 and it was such a struggle!! Confused as i done the same run and plan for the previous 2 runs. Will attempt Week 5 Run 1 tomorrow but fear i may need to repeat week 4
I think lots of things can affect how the runs go,how much you have eaten/not eaten/drank/slept etc what time of day it is/how tired you are etc
Think you right to give wk 5 run 1 a go as you may be surprised but if not as you say you can do week 4 again if needed :)

Been away for a couple of days and everyone seems to have been very busy! Well done all.

Just finished week 7 day 2. The weather is definitely getting warmer way-hay!! Looking OK for week 8. I have registered with park run so I can see if I am running any where near 5K after I have done week 8.

Had a couple of weeks off due to one thing and another, so rather than moving onto Wk 5 yesterday, I did another Wk 4 just to check I could still do it - I could and I felt fab, easier than when I did it a couple of weeks ago!

So going to start week 5 tomorrow. :D

Back