Couch to 5k?

Week 5 day one done and dusted. Not as bad as I was expecting bring on day two:D

thats music to my ears lo, just finished week 4 and was thinking what week 5 holds so your comment makes me think 'bring it on!',

did my last week 4 run yesterday outside, still find it better to run outside but more convenient sometimes to do it as part of my gym work out.

x

lol Emsie, get your trainers on and get running, you know its not going to be as bad as you think its going to be x

well done, now drop and give me five lol

I know, not sure if I want to know what week 5 is or just wait till Im out there at the point of no return ....

I'm not there yet but dreading week 5!! On mine it is Wk 5-

Run one: 3 x run 5 mins, between walk 3 mins
Run two: Run 8 mins, walk five, run 8
Run three: Run 20 mins. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! :eek:

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! you are kidding aren't you, that sounds really hard lol ;)

I'm not there yet but dreading week 5!! On mine it is Wk 5-

Run one: 3 x run 5 mins, between walk 3 mins
Run two: Run 8 mins, walk five, run 8
Run three: Run 20 mins. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! :eek:

Thats what mine is too and what I don't understand is the sudden jump to 20 mins and then the following week it goes back to run/walk etc :confused::confused::confused:
Can see me being stuck on that day for a month!!
A bit of encouragement though and especially as haven't been seeing much weight loss! Is that since 11th Jan I have lost 4" from where measured!

Come on girls! I know of three people who have completed c25k and they really were Couch potatoes! You cab do it!

Thats what mine is too and what I don't understand is the sudden jump to 20 mins and then the following week it goes back to run/walk etc :confused::confused::confused:
Can see me being stuck on that day for a month!!
A bit of encouragement though and especially as haven't been seeing much weight loss! Is that since 11th Jan I have lost 4" from where measured!

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! :confused::sigh: At first i was like surely this can't be right..even re-downloaded the app to double check. How the heck does that work?!?!

Shirleen said:
Come on girls! I know of three people who have completed c25k and they really were Couch potatoes! You cab do it!

I completed it too, and the B210k :) and I started off not being able to walk a mile let alone jog one :)

I completed it too, and the B210k :) and I started off not being able to walk a mile let alone jog one :)

That's brill! :D Im managing to jog three minutes at a time atm but not too sure how i'll get on with the longer ones..times will tell!

xJoanneJJx said:
That's brill! :D Im managing to jog three minutes at a time atm but not too sure how i'll get on with the longer ones..times will tell!

You can do it-if I can-almost anyone can :) x

OMG away for the weekend and lots seems to be happening. The fine weather will be here before we know it and it will be lovely to be able to run outside. Don't forget you can always repeat a week if you need to.

You can do it-if I can-almost anyone can :) x

Really hope so, will give it a good try!! :D x

OMG away for the weekend and lots seems to be happening. The fine weather will be here before we know it and it will be lovely to be able to run outside. Don't forget you can always repeat a week if you need to.

Have a feeling i'll be repeating week 5 for a bit haha! Nah will be a good challenge. Going out for a run after work tonight x

lilbabyfish said:
Just started today week 1 day 1 and found it really easy :-/ I know I won't be saying that in a few weeks tho!

So did I! Ha ha! I don't want to go to day 2 incase it gets too hard! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back