Couch to 5k?

think I might give this a go once I have finished 30 day shred, well done everyone!! xxx

Against all odds I've also just done Week 5 Run 3.. 20 minutes non stop!! :O :D

well done everyone! you're all doing fab,

I tried week 8 day 2 last night but desperately needed the loo as soon as I started running, then had one got back on treadmill, and needed one again straight away, and again.....

so I quit after 10 mins, not because I wasn't managing the run but I thought I was going to wee myself (sorry TMI lol) think I had too much caffeine yesterday (bladder irritant) but going to check for urine infection .....
will try again tonight lol

I'm not able to get out tonight, so will be doing Week 6 Run 1 tomorrow evening! So strange how it drops back down to intervals after the 20m one. Hey ho, not complaining :D

:superwoman:Have done week eight day one to the count down to discovery takeoff for background music to my couch to 5k. Really bizarre.

Anyway chuffed at being able to run 30mins non stop.

Week 6 Run 1 done this afternoon when I'm still a little bit hungover! Found it surprisingly easy under the circumstances?!

Not sure whether it is anywhere near 5k so looking forward to park run on sat to check.[/QUOTE]

on the treadmill I'm only clockinng up about 3.5 k and thats with the 5 min warm up walk, might need to speed up lol x

I know it's a bit worrying. Not sure whether I will be able to run faster :(

Anyway we will see just hope I don't embarrass myself. Will let you know how long it takes.

well done everyone! you're all doing fab,

I tried week 8 day 2 last night but desperately needed the loo as soon as I started running, then had one got back on treadmill, and needed one again straight away, and again.....

so I quit after 10 mins, not because I wasn't managing the run but I thought I was going to wee myself (sorry TMI lol) think I had too much caffeine yesterday (bladder irritant) but going to check for urine infection .....
will try again tonight lol

BTW have you been able to do any running?

Anyone in here doing Race for Life in the summer? I'm doing a 5K one in Newcastle..will by my first ever running event, gulp!! x

Back