Cough medicine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lou49, 20 October 2006 Social URL.

1. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all! I have just started a fluey sort of cold - going round in our house - and wondered what cough medicine I can take on CD. I normally only use it at night if I have a dry irritating cough and I take Codeine Linctus which helps to suppress it, but obviously anything in a syrup is a no-no.

Thanks..Louise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Good question Lou but its either chewing a garlic clove (don';t know if this will work but it seems to by Mum's cure all for everything!) or you could just try some hot water and Sunshine Orange flavouring and a pain killer!!

Hope you are soon feeling better!....:)

4. sainte_esprit

sainte_esprit Member

you can talk to your GP, mine gave me a sugar free Codeine Linctus cough medicine, and it did not effect my diet badly at all.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.