Cough medicines

joannef

I think I've got the start of an annoying dry cough. I haven't looked at the back of any medicine boxes yet but are there any that I should either avoid or get?
Thanks.

ooo ooo i remember georgie (porgeous) had this problem a few months ago and she used diabetic cough medicine and i believe she lost 6lbs that week so it didnt affect her. Hope you're feeling better soon hunny xx

Yep spot on Nina, it was called Robitussin and shouldn't cause you any problems whilst SSing.

Gx

And can i say Georgie you look FABULOUS!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Aw thanks Nina, first jeans for many many years, sitting down in them isn't quite so easy but hoping they will give a bit!! How have you been?

Gx

lol you'll get used to them the ones ive got on at the min keep falling down lmao!!!!

Been ok actually managed to stick to diet 100% this last week and went to the gym twice but the scales only shifted 1lb so i wasnt a happy bunny atall and had a bit of a blowout last night coz i was so peed off but back on track today drank 3l of water so far and will have another 2 before bed and i'll be back at the gym tomorrow and hopefully the scales will catch up next week. Just want this weight to shift and i want that more than anything and i'm determined to do it just wish it'd hurry up lol

Well done for 100% and ignore the blow out, these things happen!! I know how difficult it is when the scales slow down though, we're all so desperate to get to the finishing line aren't we, but get there we will, come hell or high water!!

Gxx

Hope it works for you hun!!!!

I've just had my lovely healthy tea of chicken in tomato puree with cous cous it was delicious and i'll be having an apple in a bit for dessert and then back to the gym tomorrow :-D

Back