could i be pregnant?

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
i apologise if tmi im just a little panicky)
ok so i had a one time incident with my oh. we always use protection and im also on the pill but for this week i had messed my pill up so i wasnt protected and the condom broke. i took like 3 or 4 diff preg tests and they all were negative but ive just looked through the calendar and ive seen that its actually only just been 5 weeks now and i tested 2 weeks ago which means i could have been testing too early i think? anyway ive been feeling so nauseous its driving me mad and i just cant figure out the maths of it..
i had sex on the 30th of august and i took these tests 2 weeks ago so im now thinking **** did i test too early?
this is probably making no sense and im rambling now lol any advice would be great :)
xxxxxx

juicygooseface said:
i apologise if tmi im just a little panicky)
ok so i had a one time incident with my oh. we always use protection and im also on the pill but for this week i had messed my pill up so i wasnt protected and the condom broke. i took like 3 or 4 diff preg tests and they all were negative but ive just looked through the calendar and ive seen that its actually only just been 5 weeks now and i tested 2 weeks ago which means i could have been testing too early i think? anyway ive been feeling so nauseous its driving me mad and i just cant figure out the maths of it..
i had sex on the 30th of august and i took these tests 2 weeks ago so im now thinking **** did i test too early?
this is probably making no sense and im rambling now lol any advice would be great :)
xxxxxx

No harm in another test.... Also a visit to Dr if it continues x

I think it may be still to early to test. After 6/7 weeks do a first response test. Make sure you test with the first urine of the day and never do it in the evening as that can give you a false negative.
Hope it works out well for you whatever happens x

Usually sickness occurs when the HCG levels get high enough, this is also when a test is most accurate, I would retest, in fact if I were you I'd be at 24 hour Tesco right now getting the test!

yeah im going to retest today just to put my mind at ease if nothing else!
shirl you make me lol i was thinking that but it was peeing it down outside and had to be up early this morning!
thankyou for helping guys, ill let u know what happens either way xxxx

juicygooseface said:
yeah im going to retest today just to put my mind at ease if nothing else!
shirl you make me lol i was thinking that but it was peeing it down outside and had to be up early this morning!
thankyou for helping guys, ill let u know what happens either way xxxx

I'll get the knitting needle primed lol!

Seconding the re test! Just get the stick dipped and put your mind at rest. Like shirl said if youre feeling light headed and have symptoms then its not to early to test. Good luck! And no rubbish booties from me either, i cant even knit! :p

hi guys just to let you know i took a test and it was negative!
we're looking forward to having another child at some point so we would have been happy, but im just about to start a college course so we're glad thats its not happening quite yet. either way still feel sick and what a waste of £8!!
xxxx

hi guys just to let you know i took a test and it was negative!
we're looking forward to having another child at some point so we would have been happy, but im just about to start a college course so we're glad thats its not happening quite yet. either way still feel sick and what a waste of £8!!
xxxx

Have you had a cold recently? Catarrh can make you feel sick x

Have you had a cold recently? Catarrh can make you feel sick x
well oh had "man flu" and my daughter had it too and i just sort of stayed alright, but maybe thats it? not sure what it is xxxx

Back