Could I go back to 790 for a bit to loose those last few lbs ??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cavycrazy, 17 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Morning all. :)

I will discuss this with my lovely CDC but wanted to see what others thought too.

As you know I am nearly at my target weight and have been working up the steps of maintenance + counting WW point too. Its been great, and am loving the food etc...the only thing is the scales have not shifted now for gone 2 weeks. :eek: . I know its only 2 weeks, and its great that the scales are not going up either...but I SO WANT to be at target!! Its only a few pounds but it will make such a difference.

SO am wondering if it would be ok to go back to 790 plan for a bit and see if that helps get things back on the move again in the right direction or stick with what I am doing ?????

What do you think lads and lasses ????

Deb x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.