could I have done much damage?

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Had my prawns at about 11 just after WI but was out just now and felt really dizzy had no tetras on me so had some chicken....would this do much harm? Tia x

i honestly wouldnt see it.my own consultant says never get worried about ketosis etc.at the end of the day we are on soo little calories it would be impossible not to lose weight.hope youre feeling better luv x x

Yeah, i am now! Thank you :) x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Had my prawns at about 11 just after WI but was out just now and felt really dizzy had no tetras on me so had some chicken....would this do much harm? Tia x

I had a similar situation today. Ive been on Ss for 2.5 weeks and all day ive felt soo tired and weak. Got in from work and still felt terrible and exhausted. Had my shake and still felt rubbish, so i did Ss+ and only had 100g king prawns instead of the 185g allowed. Felt so much better after that. If we feel ill we just have to make good choices which we have done. Chicken and prawns are both Ss+ anyway and protein so u will be fine. Take care.xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

hi carleen i was exact same as you at the weekend.have switched to ss plus and i love it.i think it Will definitely help me to stick to cd longer term.ive so much more energy now x

cathy2009 said:
hi carleen i was exact same as you at the weekend.have switched to ss plus and i love it.i think it Will definitely help me to stick to cd longer term.ive so much more energy now x

Me too. Its nice to be able to do ss+ and still loose weight. Those few prawns made a huge difference - Im alive again.... Plus im not craving Chinese now (I've wanted it since last week).xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

No hun I wouldn't think so, I am on SS in my 5th week now and my family all had Chinese on Friday and I had a bit of grilled chicken and was so upset with myself and convinced I wasn't going to lose anything and lost 3 pounds so I was happy..I'm sure it's better you eat something then have nothing and suffer! :D xx

no you'll be fine! prawns and chicken are fine anyway as they are protein and will keep you in ketosis. i;'ve even had bacon and egg on SS as i know it's protein, naughty i know as its not on the llist but sometimes i just need that naughty treat and i still lose weight. at least you didnt have a bowl of chips and a bucket full of bread and butter!! x

Back