Step 1 Sole Source could i have got a better weight loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Datafool, 17 April 2014.

1. Datafool

Datafool New Member

Hey all, this is my first post on here, it was my 2nd weigh in today on SS, lost 4lbs and 5 and a half inches, i am delighted with this however i was 100 % regarding solid foods and water intake but did have about 3 coffees with milk through the week. Would this have slowed my weight loss?
  2. cwp2014

cwp2014 Well-Known Member

I don't medically/scientifically/factually know the answer to this but it seems unlikely the coffee you had would affect it, even with milk.

Don't over analyse so much, it's still a great loss! Good weeks and ok weeks. Even bad weeks. All learning and part of the journey xx
  3. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Unlikely milk would impact as it's allowed on SS+ but my consultant once told me that for every cheat there was a gain. It might not show on the scales, but I 'could' have lost more than I did but cheated instead. Does that make sense? It keeps me on the straight and narrow!
  4. cwp2014

cwp2014 Well-Known Member

You have a hardcore consultant then!! I think I could benefit from that....
  5. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

I really liked her logic. Now, I think before I go off plan....