could someone help me=(?

Emzy22

Heya all, i've been very quiet on here lately, for which i massivley appologise, i hope everyones doing ok? I was wondering if any of you lovelys could help me, or give me some suggestions? So i've done week 1 of RTM, but today found out that due to cuts they're making in my work place i've been let go:sigh:, massively stressful times, but i didn't turn to food (yippeee) which i think shows the amazing power of what being on this diet can help you sort out. Anyways, because of all that and not being sure when i will be earning money again i deff can't afford to do the rest of my RTM=s. I've managed to buy enough packs for just under 5 weeks off a friend (based on 3 packs per day which is what i'm on at the moment) whose been yoyoing on and off this diet for quite a number of years so that's not a problem, but what i am worried about is knowing what food and quanties of those foods to introduce each week, and what weeks i have to cut out a pack? I've called my LLC, but to be honest she wasn't very nice about it, and basically said that i would probably end up putting all the weight back on because i'm not finishing RTM with her. I could've cried right there and then on the phone, i know how important RTM is, but thought she might be able to offer me some advice after seening her everyweek through my journey, but instead i just got a brush off really. Can anyone out there on the RTM plan or anyone whose finished it and is on maintence help me out at all?
Sorry for the long explanation in the message, take care allxxxx

Back