Couldn't eat all ss+ meal is it ok?

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi, I had my first ss+ meal this evening and I couldn't eat all the fish. Does anyone else find the fish a really big portion? I weighed it at 190g but it was huge and now I feel yuk even though I left it after feeling I was getting full.

I really am not liking the feeling of food in my tummy and I feel as though I need to go for a run or swim to burn it off. Don't get me wrong I do not have a problem with food but this has really surprised me as I was really looking forward to a meal after 11 weeks of ss :confused:

its even worse on 810.....i had my add a meal week on 810 and the portion sizes are huge!
I would just eat what you can hun
xxx

As far as your body goes, then as long as you are having the 3 shakes a day (assuming you can SS), you'll be fine.

Psychologically, there might be more of a problem with your negative thoughts about food. That could need working on ;)

gosh I envy you! I knocked myself out of ketosis after having a planned meal out on Sunday so am back on ss+ today and am so hungry! The cottage cheese and veg doesn't look like much right now at all. Glugging the water now though

I felt like this initially and found I was exercising massively to compensate. I do have issues though :)
The fish portion is huge, but you can split it throughout the day.

Know what you mean Eyeontheprize - I had a planned weekend off and am struggling today. Glugging water and focusing on getting back on track. I know I'll do it, but it is harder.

definetely liz, and harder if you are closer to goal too!

Thanks girls, and thanks KD but believe me I definatley don't have any issues with eating food just a bit of a shock with how bloated it made me feel eating again for the first time in 11 weeks. I will take your advice and make sure I definatley get my 3 cd meals down me and then eat what I can comfortably of the 200 kcal meal xx

Back