Couldn't eat all ss+ meal is it ok?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Zoe.D, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, I had my first ss+ meal this evening and I couldn't eat all the fish. Does anyone else find the fish a really big portion? I weighed it at 190g but it was huge and now I feel yuk even though I left it after feeling I was getting full.

I really am not liking the feeling of food in my tummy and I feel as though I need to go for a run or swim to burn it off. Don't get me wrong I do not have a problem with food but this has really surprised me as I was really looking forward to a meal after 11 weeks of ss :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    its even worse on 810.....i had my add a meal week on 810 and the portion sizes are huge!
    I would just eat what you can hun
    xxx

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    As far as your body goes, then as long as you are having the 3 shakes a day (assuming you can SS), you'll be fine.

Psychologically, there might be more of a problem with your negative thoughts about food. That could need working on ;)

5. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    gosh I envy you! I knocked myself out of ketosis after having a planned meal out on Sunday so am back on ss+ today and am so hungry! The cottage cheese and veg doesn't look like much right now at all. Glugging the water now though

6. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I felt like this initially and found I was exercising massively to compensate. I do have issues though :)
    The fish portion is huge, but you can split it throughout the day.

Know what you mean Eyeontheprize - I had a planned weekend off and am struggling today. Glugging water and focusing on getting back on track. I know I'll do it, but it is harder.

7. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    definetely liz, and harder if you are closer to goal too!

8. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Thanks girls, and thanks KD but believe me I definatley don't have any issues with eating food just a bit of a shock with how bloated it made me feel eating again for the first time in 11 weeks. I will take your advice and make sure I definatley get my 3 cd meals down me and then eat what I can comfortably of the 200 kcal meal xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.