Couldn't start today after all gutted!

Pearl77

Saw my councillor today thinking I was going to walk away with my packs and she wouldn't let me!!! Says I have to wait till next saturday to start with the other refreshers, totally gutted! I was really set for it, it's made me think that I may and well go and get lipotrim or something else! But I know I need the classes, then I went for my bridesmaid dress fitting, I'm a size 18-20 normally and because the dress is Italian I fitted into a 26!!!!! Omg! Anyway, just as an incentive I've ordered a size 16 in Italian sizes, a small 14, so I am now looking forward to starting next week as I've got till august to get into this dress!!!! Lol!!!!

Oh babe that is such a shame. I hope ure ok and not too down about it. Good luck for next sat. It will be here soon enough. I'm day one today and getting hungry now! Xxx

I know, just dissapointed, I wouldn't mind but the last time I completed all if foundation and all of RTM! Never mind, and well done you!!! Plenty of water!!! That's what you need! Good luck!

Such a shame you can't start until next week but just remember that it will all be worth it in the end. I'm the same as you and completed the programme to the letter and RTM but still put it all back on.

We have to make sure we have a different ending this time and no one can do this for us we have to do it ourselves. I just hope I learn so more lessons this time.

Good luck hun x

dunno if youve done this yet but lower your carbs and kcals so the transition in2 ketosis is easier.... xx

I know, but my heads in a bit of a mess with food, I've got this all or nothing approach, so I'm hoping CBT can help me to sort it out, she said I could have some packs but not the full 28, so i just don't see the point, I love lighter life it takes all of my food issues away, no choices, no decisions to make!!! When I did this before I didn't want to start eating again, scared the life out of me, I got really upset, where I went wrong was that I had focused all of the CBT around staying in abstinence instead of eating healthily in the future. When it came to eating again I couldn't handle the choices, so this time I really need to focus on CBT!!

I'm exactly the same. Use this week to make a list of nice things/ goals etc and be kind to yourself. U will start next week and we will all be here to support u xxx

I will, thank you, and it's so nice to have this forum, people are at all different stages of their journeys yet still in the same boat! Thankyou x

Such a shame you can't start until next week but just remember that it will all be worth it in the end. I'm the same as you and completed the programme to the letter and RTM but still put it all back on.

We have to make sure we have a different ending this time and no one can do this for us we have to do it ourselves. I just hope I learn so more lessons this time.

Good luck hun x
wow how long did it take u to loose 8 stone???:eek:

Schnookyandclive said:
Was just thinking pearl I have loads and loads of packs. Where are u based? I'm
In glasgow. Can I get them too u somehow so u can start? Xx

Oooh bless you!! I'm in Warrington, and working London for the whole week, thank you so much for the offer! But I'll listen to the counsellor I reckon, she's must have her reasons! X

Groovychick said:
are you going to the stockton heath one??!! im there on a thursday night doing the returners !!! x

Sure am!!!! Colleen is ever so nice! I'll be going to the Saturday session though and it couldn't come quick enough!!! Good luck!

Gembritney said:
wow how long did it take u to loose 8 stone???:eek:

Ooh no I didn't lose 8 stone!! I lost 6, it took me 26 weeks exactly, pure 100% abstinence, even on Christmas day! I wanted to feel as bloated as everyone else so had two chicken soups in one sitting lol!!!! There were 13 of us and we did a naked calendar for charity, we were in the daily mirror, on the news all the local papers it wax amazing!!! So I just can't wait to feel like that again!

Just figured out I can add attachments !!!! I 've added on my Pre LL pics, then my after pic, in the dress, I felt amazing!!!! And a clip of when we were in the papers! I WILL Get back to this!!!

Attachments

• image-1530528143.jpg
    image-1530528143.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 129
  • image-3750044564.jpg
    image-3750044564.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 128
  • image-2014975060.jpg
    image-2014975060.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 137
Schnookyandclive said:
Was just thinking pearl I have loads and loads of packs. Where are u based? I'm
In glasgow. Can I get them too u somehow so u can start? Xx

Hi sorry I saw your comment about having loads of packs, I too was on lighter life but due to hubby's posting we are overseas at the moment and the weight is back on:( so up setting as you try so hard, would it be possible to purchase some from you as I can't get them here. Just thought I would ask.

Rachel2011 said:
Hi sorry I saw your comment about having loads of packs, I too was on lighter life but due to hubby's posting we are overseas at the moment and the weight is back on:( so up setting as you try so hard, would it be possible to purchase some from you as I can't get them here. Just thought I would ask.

I'm sorry darling I've just seen ure thread. I gave packs to my mum to try. Really sorry, xxx

Back