Counsellor said I can't start til next week?

serife

Hello! New to minimins ^_^

I decided 2 days ago to start the Cambridge diet. I done it a few years ago and remember losing a lot of weight.

Back when I did it the first time I remember calling up the councellor to say I'd like to join, she booked me in for an appointment and I was able to buy my products and start on the first day.

I called up my local counsellor and booked an appointment for Saturday morning, I asked if I could start straight away and she said no, I'd have to wait a week because she would have to do some paperwork. Is this the norm nowadays?

I just feel super motivated and pumped, ready to start but hearing that I'd have to wait an extra week has made me quite sad lol ):

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope your weight loss journey is going great!

Try another as unless you need doctors authorisation ....I'll be starting soon just gave the date to the counsellor she will weigh me I'll start that day, done it few years back only thing different was I now have to buy a book of steps at £4 one off cost

Try another as unless you need doctors authorisation ....I'll be starting soon just gave the date to the counsellor she will weigh me I'll start that day, done it few years back only thing different was I now have to buy a book of steps at £4 one off cost

Hi, thanks for your advice but good news, I did call another counsellor and saw her last night and got my products, I have officially started! Had my first shake today, a warm vanilla one with coffee in it to substitute my morning coffee, it was delicious! Good luck with your weight plan and thanks again!

Hi just logged back on....been manic few weeks how's things going

It's my first day today feel positive hope it continues

How you getting on

Xx

Back