Counsellors in Norfolk?

Miel

French Honey
Please excuse me for butting in but I really need some help and I hoped that someone would be able to give it to me.

I have been on and off CD for the last four years. I was really sucessful with my old counsellor (lost 4 stone) but since I moved to Norfolk two years ago I haven't been able to find the right counsellor and I have had two now. I know that I have to be in the right place mentally to make CD work, and I have been, but my first counsellor was more of a sales rep, and the second encouraged me to put my faith in God (I'm agnostic at best) so that didn't work out either. I am now back to 18 stone, where I was at the start of this journey and I am so miserable about it.

In desperation this week I have bought 2 weeks supply of another VCLD but I already know that I am doomed to fail with it as there is no support and everything tastes horrid and really I want to do Cambridge again as it's what I know best, but I also know that I cannot do it without a supportive counsellor like I had before I moved. So, where do I find one?

I have looked at CD's website and there are lots of counsellors in Norfolk, and I am more than happy to travel so does anyone have any recommendations? I know this sounds naff, but I just can't face working my way through all the Norfolk counsellors in the hope of finding the right one.

I know that I can shift this weight because I have done it before, I have the right frame of mind so please, someone tell me what to do next.

Thanks for listening to me

Miel

sorry i cant help u at all but just wanted to say best of luck and hope you find a counsellor soon. having a nice/friendly good cdc is def needed when doing this

Mike was the first one that sprung to mind when I read the thread title.

Hope you find one soon.

Good Luck & take care

Michelle x

I'm in between Norwich and Kings Lynn but I'm happy to travel to see the right person. My nearest counsellor isn't really for me and I have been to one in Kings Lynn but that didn't work out either, maybe it's me? I am beginning to get a complex:(. I don't want to be too obvious so it's best that I don't say exactly where I live as that wouldn't be fair of me.

Mike Scott is in your area and I think his wife is a CDC too?
Not sure of contact details but they should be on the CD website :)
Good Luck :)
xx

Hiya Miel

We cover Norfolk and would be happy to help.

My E-Mail is [email protected] if you fancy a chat

Take care

M.

Mike is in the Gt Yarmouth area isnt' he which is a fair way if you live between KL and Norwich ~ not trying to put you off though, he is great and worth getting in touch as he suggests :) he can help and if you read his blogs you'll get no end of inspiration there.

I can recommend Julie Rush in Norwich, if you're interested you can pm me and I'll give you her contact details ~ or pm her by doing a search on her name as she posts here under julesrush.

Hope you find someone soon and it all works out for you :)

haven't been on mini's for some time, else I would have helped sooner, just in case you're wondering.

I had a great cdc just near Swaffham and only stopped as I moved to Lincoln. Happy for you to pm me or my email is [email protected]

Back