COUNT OR NOT TO COUNT ANYONE??

I just joined MFP out of interest to see what calories it recommends for me... slightly depressing reading, lol. To lose a pound a week, doing 30 mins exercise twice a week (which is my minimum - occasionally I do a bit more), I need to eat 1,260 calories a day. And the only way I can increase my losses any higher than 1.1 pounds a week (I get to eat a whole 1,200 cals for that, lol) is by increasing my exercise.

No wonder I'm struggling more now I'm closer to target. :rolleyes: Better get down to the gym more often! :D

Seriously hun - its all complete bollocks on that site, and I hate the fact it rewards you for exercising by allowing you to eat more - its all abit WW for me.

Hi, you've done best thing! I've stuck to plan every day since June and today got my 4 stone award ;)

Attachments

• image-1852762882.jpg
    image-1852762882.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 52
Thanks everyone - have got WI tonight so will see if I've lost - don't think so but you can only hope!

Will try and up the amount of veg I eat next week and see if that makes any difference and am going to ignore MFP and not work out calories!

Nikkisun said:
Thanks everyone - have got WI tonight so will see if I've lost - don't think so but you can only hope!

Will try and up the amount of veg I eat next week and see if that makes any difference and am going to ignore MFP and not work out calories!

I really would not stress out over calories, I mean you already know SW works. People can on,y stick to plan and watch it fall off! Best tip is to eat as much superfree as you possibly can. I've lost the 4 st by eating all my syns too, but I don't hardly touch alcohol ;)

Back