Countdown courses

iwillbeslim84

Hi

I am thinking of rejoining SW tomorrow and i was wondering how much a 12 week countdown course costs and would that include the first week when i join?

Thanks in advance :)

Also can you pay with card or do you have to pay with cash?

Ive heard there may be a special offer on them in a few weeks. I think its £50 for 12 weeks I think :) x

If I remember correctly my consultant said if you start your countdown in the next 4 weeks you get a free recipe book :)

Yep you get the xmas xtra easy cookbook if you buy a 12 week countdown during October was what we were told. I'm fairly certain it's only with the 12 weeks countdown though, as the idea is that will take you up to the week before Christmas.

Its £4.95 x 10 for the 12 weeks one or £4.95 x 5 for the 6week one. First week you get the whole plan in a folder, its all you need, plus pin number for the web site.

I think if you join in the first week its slightly higher as it includes the joining fees. I seem to remember the boards in class has a price for new and a price for existing members

It's about £50 quid of a 12 week countdown once you're a member, but like the others have said, I'd wait until next week to join so that you get the free cookbook. I think you can only pay cash in the group I go to, I've never seen anyone pay by card

The first week is extra, as you pay the joining fee. It's usually £10 to join + the £4.95 you'd usually pay. At the moment it's half price membership until November though, so you'd only have to pay £9.95 on week one.

Good luck with it!

thanks for the info girlys i will definately be joining next week. any ideas which one is best. green and red or the extra easy. ive got a lot of weight to lose in 5 months help pleaseeeee =] xxx

thanks for the info girlys i will definately be joining next week. any ideas which one is best. green and red or the extra easy. ive got a lot of weight to lose in 5 months help pleaseeeee =] xxx

They are all good, but i find EE fits in much better and kinda forces you into healthy choices with the fruit and veg. For me its not all about losing weight but being healthier.

I mostly do Green with the occasional Red day. I make sure I get tons of fruit and veg in when I'm doing these to speed up losses.

gutted i wish i knew about the winter cookbook before i bought a six week countdown last week. i wonder if i'd be able to pay for my countdown early as this one does not run out till the 27th

I always do 6 week countdowns, but might get a 12 next week for that free book!

gutted i wish i knew about the winter cookbook before i bought a six week countdown last week. i wonder if i'd be able to pay for my countdown early as this one does not run out till the 27th
someone asked this in class last night and was told no.
had a look at the xmas book and it does look good, i think a lot of people will be getting a countdown next week

hi Ygerna

yeh just ask when you go in to pay xx

Last edited:
My consultant was talking about this yesterday. She mentioned something about saving £15 if you buy the countdown, £5 saving on the book and I think you get 2 weeks free, so 12 weeks for the price of 10, the total is £49.50. The joining fee is also half until 27th November,so another £5 saved there. So, all tolled not to bad an offer. I asked my consultant whether I could pay by cheque and she said it was fine.

Back