countdown to 50!!!

fatandfedupmum

Hi I'm Julie and I am going to be 50 at the end of May this year and am going on holiday to Portugal as a present from my eldest Son. I now have only 5 months to shift as much weight as possible by then. I am rejoining my group on Thursday 8/1 and then I will try and stick to plan to at least feel a it better about myself when I go away. I have about 8 sone to lose and am currently the heaviest I have been for a while now and it feels awful!
So here I go I'm not waiting til Thursday I'm starting now! So watch this space... I have to succeed this time!

Hi Julie, my name is Vicki and I will also be 50 this year and need to lose weight to feel better about myself. I live abroad so i can't join a class but will join online today. Maybe we could support each other?

Hi good luck on your journey:)
I am 48 , will be 50 nov2016
It's possible to lose quite a few stone by the time you go on holiday
Good luck with joining group, they really are a help:)

Hi Julie, my name is Vicki and I will also be 50 this year and need to lose weight to feel better about myself. I live abroad so i can't join a class but will join online today. Maybe we could support each other?
That would be great ? did you manage to join online today? I actually can't wait to get back to group and back eating healthier as I feel awful after the rubbish I've been eating! And the heartburn oh my!!!

Hi good luck on your journey:) I am 48 , will be 50 nov2016 It's possible to lose quite a few stone by the time you go on holiday Good luck with joining group, they really are a help:)
Thank you. Yes I do believe the support of others is a great help when trying to lose weight. I'm going to go with a friend which is also a great help.

So today I stayed on plan 100% which I feel really good about. Got my Actifryer to work today so had a yummy homemade lasagne with syn free chips for tea. ??

Let myself down today and ate some of the stuff left over from Christmas ? am very annoyed with myself as I only have 5 months to really shift some serious weight. Can't wait til Thursday to rejoin group!!!

So back to group tomorrow at last.. No more excuses as the only one I'm cheating is myself !! Well I don't actually believe that as I think,I've cheated my kids out of a lot by being so fat!! Don't get me wrong I tell them every day I love them but I just feel like they've missed out on stuff because I was either too ashamed of my size orin too much pain to do stuff!!

How did you find group? :)
I have found this time round on my journey to lose weight writing everything down helps
I have a notebook in which I make note of all I eat It helps with knowing where I am on plan and getting into that habit has been nearly always stopping me from having too much or something I shouldn't !
Then I write it all up legibly:D on my diary :)
It also helps think ahead and plan a bit too

How did you find group? :) I have found this time round on my journey to lose weight writing everything down helps I have a notebook in which I make note of all I eat It helps with knowing where I am on plan and getting into that habit has been nearly always stopping me from having too much or something I shouldn't ! Then I write it all up legibly:D on my diary :) It also helps think ahead and plan a bit too
Group was good thanks but I knew it would be as I've been there before. I agree writing it all down helps I am also trying to add a note why I ate too hunger craving boredom etc. I keep a diet diary and always like to plan my week ahead too that really does help. I've upped my water and have been up and down the stairs all day lol x at least that's upping my body magic ???

Another 4lb off this week ?? and SOW too. I have booked for Hubby and I to go to Centerparcs for our 24th Anniversay next month so want to drop another 10lb by then if I can !!

Back