Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

Here to subscribe too, good luck i need to lose 5 stone too seem an awful lot but if we keep chipping away at it we wont find it dropping off

Hey Hun, how much have you lost so far? Have you set mini goals? I'm aiming for 2lb a week until July then a lb a week from then on would suit me :)
Xx

Oh I'll let u know x the only good think about not knowing is there's no point in mid week sneaky weighs x

Yeah that is. I'm thinking of binning my scales n not having any in the house! My mum is also going to b joining me, she don't wanna b a fat mother of the bride & ruin my pics ( her words haha) xx

Sounds as tho you're gonna be ready for Monday with gusto :) I own no Scales, I found Home Scales to be extremely inaccurate so I just pay my 50p at the Leisure Centre every Friday and get a Surprise (Good or Bad)! X

Yeah that is. I'm thinking of binning my scales n not having any in the house! My mum is also going to b joining me, she don't wanna b a fat mother of the bride & ruin my pics ( her words haha) xx

Aw bless your mummy x
Be nice to have the support x I go with my sister in law so it's supportive for us both x

Sounds as tho you're gonna be ready for Monday with gusto :) I own no Scales, I found Home Scales to be extremely inaccurate so I just pay my 50p at the Leisure Centre every Friday and get a Surprise (Good or Bad)! X

I have scales but no point weighing as I wouldn't know if good or bad x

How u feeling about Monday Skinny? X

Well done fab loss :)

Hope you're doing ok Skinny. X

How u feeling about Monday Skinny? X

Hey, I'm dead giddy, I'm so done with junk n fatty food, I feel sluggish and bloated all the time!!! Takeaways are banned not even going to try point them. Going to use subway as a treat day on a weekend ( within points ) :/D x

Hey, I'm dead giddy, I'm so done with junk n fatty food, I feel sluggish and bloated all the time!!! Takeaways are banned not even going to try point them. Going to use subway as a treat day on a weekend ( within points ) :/D x

Doing good thanks. Been out today choosing a brand new bedroom, wallpaper, carpets, bed, furniture!! I want a luxury pad then I'll be skipping off to bed every night so I don't raid the sweet cupboard :) x x

Sounds as though you really have it sussed this time! The only advice I'd give is don't deprive yourself, if you want a takeaway but don't have it you might falter and then blow out and do much damage. If I've wanted anything Ive had it (within reason), that's the beauty of WW! X PS-Luxury Pad sounds lovely! X

I was like this just before I started x I couldn't look at a take out menu or bar of chocolate with out feeling sick x
This week has been amazing no spots no bloating lots of energy x just one step towards the end x

Well I'm about to have a mcdonalds care free point free!!!!! Tomorrow is another story,

Let the healthy eating commence actually giddy xx

I was like this just before I started x I couldn't look at a take out menu or bar of chocolate with out feeling sick x
This week has been amazing no spots no bloating lots of energy x just one step towards the end x

I can't wait to feel like that! I love that feeling but always end up slipping back to old habits n feeling fat bloated spotty & restless!!! NOT no more!!! Xx

Sounds as though you really have it sussed this time! The only advice I'd give is don't deprive yourself, if you want a takeaway but don't have it you might falter and then blow out and do much damage. If I've wanted anything Ive had it (within reason), that's the beauty of WW! X PS-Luxury Pad sounds lovely! X

My head is really in it this time, hope it stays like this!!
Oh no I'm just gunna stay away from the things I no I cannot point!! We have McDonald's more than anything so that is gonna b a once every few week treat & I can point it :)
Cannot wait for my luxury pad, just need other half to get a shifty on :) xxx

Back