Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

Enjoy your McDs :) Luckily it's something which is easy to point when you are on plan. X

I can't wait to feel like that! I love that feeling but always end up slipping back to old habits n feeling fat bloated spotty & restless!!! NOT no more!!! Xx

This time is different x we can make a change x
Just take one day at a time x that's what I do x

If your struggling tomorrow is a new day and any one day can be rectified x

My head is really in it this time, hope it stays like this!! Oh no I'm just gunna stay away from the things I no I cannot point!! We have McDonald's more than anything so that is gonna b a once every few week treat & I can point it :) Cannot wait for my luxury pad, just need other half to get a shifty on :) xxx

See although macdonalds is by far my favourite take out I can't seem to justify using points on them x

See although macdonalds is by far my favourite take out I can't seem to justify using points on them x

I'm the same with Indian :-( Only had it once in 21wks! X

I wanna see lots of food for the high pp. So I tend to not want to dine out or get take out x

Only Subway is really good value for eating out I think, even then you have to be careful! X

Home cooking never fails x
Least that way we can't be disappointed in ourselves x

Home cooking always taste better too ;)
It's just we go out a lot on weekends shopping seeing family, doing family stuff so eating out is a massive part of our weekend!! And that's what I love about ww that you don't have to become a recluse xxx

Well day 1 has begun.....

Breakfast

2 slices warburtons bread (toasted) 5pp
15g utterly butterly 2pp

Total 7pp

Thinking jacket potato with tuna mayo & salad for lunch mmmmm!!!!

Have a great day ladies XX

So lunch had a jacket potato 8pp tuna 2pp cheese 4pp and light mayo 2pp salad 0pp

Total 16pp

Total used so far 23/37

Last edited:
Well day 1 has begun.....

Breakfast

2 slices warburtons bread (toasted) 5pp
15g utterly butterly 2pp

Total 7pp

Thinking jacket potato with tuna mayo & salad for lunch mmmmm!!!!

Have a great day ladies XX

Whoop Whoop Day 1! Doing fab so far :) Any ideas for Dinner? PS-I love WW for Eating Out, it's never stopped me once, just have to make a few more sensible choices! X

Good start to your day so far :D WW is so good for flexibility and the weekly 49 points are great too.

I'm not a bride to be, I'm in the married club and will be at 3 years next month. I wish I had done what you are doing and lost weight before my wedding, just think how more amazing you will look in your pics if you lose xx

Does any1 know the points of a jacket potato I'm so confused some say for a average potato 4pp & some say 8pp.... Help???? Xxx

Whoop Whoop Day 1! Doing fab so far :) Any ideas for Dinner? PS-I love WW for Eating Out, it's never stopped me once, just have to make a few more sensible choices! X

I'm currently cooking jacket potato with tuna & cheese & salad :)

Yeah that's why I love it too :) just have to choose a sensible meal rather than 5 meals haha xxx

Good start to your day so far :D WW is so good for flexibility and the weekly 49 points are great too.

I'm not a bride to be, I'm in the married club and will be at 3 years next month. I wish I had done what you are doing and lost weight before my wedding, just think how more amazing you will look in your pics if you lose xx

Aww thank you, I already have my wedding dress so I'm going to keep trying it on for inspiration :)
And we are having a wedding in Cyprus then over here with 2 diff photographers so lots n lots of photos!!! I have to look amazing there is no alternative xxx

Does any1 know the points of a jacket potato I'm so confused some say for a average potato 4pp & some say 8pp.... Help???? Xxx

Depends on weight of potato, 50g Raw is 1pp.x

I'm currently cooking jacket potato with tuna & cheese & salad :)

Yeah that's why I love it too :) just have to choose a sensible meal rather than 5 meals haha xxx

I'm very sad as I love working out how I will spend my budget every day! It's like I have £26 every day and need to get them to go as far as I can!!! X

Aww thank you, I already have my wedding dress so I'm going to keep trying it on for inspiration :)
And we are having a wedding in Cyprus then over here with 2 diff photographers so lots n lots of photos!!! I have to look amazing there is no alternative xxx

How long to the Wedding(s)? X

Depends on weight of potato, 50g Raw is 1pp.x

So do you double it once cooked?

I'm very sad as I love working out how I will spend my budget every day! It's like I have £26 every day and need to get them to go as far as I can!!! X

I hope I've worked out 37 points is right!! Seems a lot now but I do have a lot to lose :-/

How long to the Wedding(s)? X
Cyprus wedding is 26th sept 14 and uk one is 17th oct 14 cannot wait :D xxx

Hello bbe!! Maybe we can help each other? I'm getting married 5th sept 2015 in Mexico...eekkk how much have u got to lose? X

Had a lovely lunch jacket potato with tuna cheese & salad!!! Yum pointed it at 16pp

Full to the brim now xx

Sounds yummy! Super filling too :) x

Cyprus wedding is 26th sept 14 and uk one is 17th oct 14 cannot wait :D xxx

Awwww a year to go on Thursday till the UK one, how exciting! X

Back