Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

Hello bbe!! Maybe we can help each other? I'm getting married 5th sept 2015 in Mexico...eekkk how much have u got to lose? X

Hey Hun I want to lose 70lb by July next year, we can defo help each other!!
Ooh so exciting!!! Where in Mexico? I used to work 4 thomas cook weddings :) xx

Hey Hun I want to lose 70lb by July next year, we can defo help each other!!
Ooh so exciting!!! Where in Mexico? I used to work 4 thomas cook weddings :) xx

Amazing Im 10.7 at the mo I want to be 9 then ill re look at goal maybe 8.5 as I'm only 5ft lol in playa del Carmen Hun it's sooo exciting!!! We can do this!!! How r u finding it so far?

Amazing Im 10.7 at the mo I want to be 9 then ill re look at goal maybe 8.5 as I'm only 5ft lol in playa del Carmen Hun it's sooo exciting!!! We can do this!!! How r u finding it so far?

Oh, I'd love to be 10.7 :) aw lovely place, all the hotels are beauty!!
You just know there is no way we can feel anything but amazing on our wedding days!! :)
My wedding dress is a size 14 and the shop have said they could take it in by 3 sizes but I'd be happy if I was measuring a 10, my top half is quite little it's my bum n thighs that are massive!!

I'm only on day 1 today & I feel mega full keep doubting that I've pointed right seen as tho I've just had some galaxy chocolate :-@

Xxx

I'm 10.8 at the moment and I'm 5 ft as well. I just got married in may was was 8.8 for my wedding:)

This is the Small Persons Thread, I'm 4 11! X

I'm 5'8 x my goal is 56lbs before I'm 30 in June x but ideally I'd like like 40 by beginning of February x

We can do this x

What plans do you have for your 30th? I'm 30 next year too! X

I'm going to Amsterdam in February and also butlins in June x
But most excitingly I'm going away the beginning of June with my family x

You?

Where are u going with your family? I loveeeeeee Butlins, that's the only Week I gained in 19wks on WW! Which one u going to? I'm planning a joint party for me and Poppy! X

I'm going to costa brava x I wanted to have a celebration with my family and daughter as I was doing a few other with friends x

Oh I hate party's in the fear that no one will turn up. X

Back