Countdown to Bridesmaid dress....

tootiepie

I started SW back in November but just at home as my mum had lost quite a bit on it, and after a month or so lost around 9lbs so something certainly worked! Sadly it all fell apart over Christmas so going to join the class this week and get back on the wagon with a goal - dreaded bridesmaid dress at the end of August!

So, here goes with my diary:

Monday

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with banana and milk from HEXA
Lunch: Weight watchers med veg pasta meal (1.5 syns) fruit salad
Dinner: quorn curry with spinach and rice (dinner at a friends who is also on a healthy eating kick, but suspect oil was used to fry the quorn/onion at the start so maybe 4 syns?)
Activia yogurt

Not an ideal day but didn't slip from the plan too much I don't think? :confused:

Today is.......

2 weetabix with banana and blueberries

Lunch - I have a packet of unused Food Doc pittas. Now I've googled and I'm sure these aren't really a HEXB and I think someone mentioned they're about 8 syns?? Ouch - frankly I'd rather have a kitkat but its all i really have in for lunch so its that and a tin of beans to keep me out of the biscuit tin!

Not sure on dinner, will have to hunt later! :)

Dinner last night was SW chips, a "fried" egg and a salad! A tad odd but did the trick and helped to use lots of left over veg.

Today I've been useless - not off plan in that I went to KFC or anything - but its 4.45pm and so far all I've had is a bottle of water and a banana!!!!! Sat in the hair dressers for hours and was good in resisting the unlimited lattes on offer.

So currently cooking up some rice to have with a tin of sundar dahl. For later I have weight watchers jelly, yumm.

THen I need to raid the cupboard to find somehtign that covers my HEA and two HEB !! :)

NOT alpen bars however as althoguh I know that there's one in the cupboard and they are tasty..... they do untold things to my insides.....:D

Will also try and and do an exercise dvd later (if I can be arsed!)

Back