Countdown to christmas!!

chanchanh

Its not long until christmas now and i just re joined slimming world, whats eveyones target!! ive said 2 stone by christmas/1st jan, do you think this is realistic i am really determined this time as im going on holiday !!!!!!:)

I think it is realistic as long as you stick to the plan, my target is 2stone as well 8.5 down so far. Its 12 weeks till xmas now, so your looking at a healthy weight loss of 2.5lbs-ish a week which is completely do able! Good Luck :)

well done anna thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations! ur allready on ur way there u will easily do that by christmas. good luck :)

Thanks that really sweet of you, have you got alot to loose? (hope you dont mind me asking). I think in total I wanna aim to loose 4.5stone to be at a normal weight for my height. If you have more to loose like me then I think the weight comes of easier, especially at the start. :girlpower:

i wanna lose 2 stone by crimbo too so come gals we can do it :party0019:

Count me in aswell :D

I'm 8lbs down already after only 2 weeks so I think 2 stone by Christmas is do-able

i weighed in the other week 11stone 5 and im onlywhich doesnt sound a lot but im only 5ft 3 and slowly over the year i creeped up 2 dress sizes. so my aim is to weigh 9 stone 5 . this website is so nice and inspiring lets do it girls 2 stone by christmas wohoo!!!! :)

I am in the Club 10 by Xmas challenge as well. I have 13.5 lbs to go!!

Oooh i didn't realise there was a club 10 target by xmas challenge! That's my target by xmas - also happens to take me 1lb below 15st which is fab :D

Good luck chantelle! You can do it :D

thanks beki thats so kind!!!! u will def have made ur club ten by christmas i know u can do it !! ps im so jealous ur off to disney i love it there !! :)

you all doing really well i am sure you can lose the weight you want to lose for xmas

xxxxxx

Back