counting your achievements and blessings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by meena, 4 January 2010 Social URL.

1. meena

meena Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    at christmas dad had been talking to my brothers and i about our life achievements in one of his philosophical moods and had us each write a list down of what we have achieved and accomplished with our lives

my list included
    i have beautiful, talented and healthy children:family2:
    i have bought my own home
    i have a wonderfully romantic man in my life
    i have no debt weighing me down

then my fella took me out for a beautiful and romantic meal:candledinner: on new years eve - and he asked me to marry him! we have been seeing each other for nearly 4 years now and hed never hinted hed been thinking of marriage so not only was in extremely surprised i was extremely happy - and of course i said yes. we went to see my parents yesterday, who of course already knew his intentions as hed spoken to dad first to ask his permission, what a gent he is.

so now i can add to that list
    i am getting married to a man who loves and is true to me:)

im so happy. i hope everyone else has such lovely achievemts and blessings as i do:talk017:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.